Reviews for Nothing Else Matters
yngoldfogee chapter 21 . 4/27
I continue to love this story no matter how often I read it. The end of this chapter was great and I'm hoping you will have another before too much longer as it has been a little over two years.
Navyangel85 chapter 21 . 4/4
What happens next? Choking on lemon drop service him right
mummyvamp chapter 21 . 4/2
I've really enjoyed this. is there any more?
slyhuff chapter 21 . 3/28
i hope you are going to update this as its a good fic and would like to know what happens next
excessivelyperky chapter 17 . 3/18
Good chapter. I'm surprised that James and Sirius didn't immediately think of Lily when the bum-kicking curse came back out again for the two of them. Frankly, Sev and Lily should sue the two of them for even suggesting that Harry's magic be bound. That way, it would make it almost impossible for Albus to pull a fast one.
retired10 chapter 15 . 2/5
Oh My! Love the last paragraph!
LeeAnna Stone chapter 21 . 11/21/2017
That was hilarious and could not stop laughing keep it up please and more chapters
excessivelyperky chapter 16 . 9/11/2017
Um, Earth's population reached a billion in 1804. I think the Daily Telegraph missed a few digits..4 billion in 1974.

Anyway, good chapter about the way wizards ignore the Muggle world, what kind of idiots are James and Sirius, anyway, and, of course, Manchester winning.
spiffy2143 chapter 21 . 9/8/2017
lol. love how you ended this chapter :)
Siddiqm2000 chapter 15 . 8/11/2017
Great chapter. Harry kicking The Supreme Dickweed was shocking, yet amusing
Siddiqm2000 chapter 7 . 8/10/2017
Great fic. One of the reasons why I enjoy your fics is the way you portray your James: A prejudiced idiot with the mentality of a pre-teen. I enjoyed the similarities between this and your other fic A Rainbow In The Dark.
Siddiqm2000 chapter 5 . 8/10/2017
Excellent chapter. loved the potter bashing even though they're dead.
Siddiqm2000 chapter 2 . 8/9/2017
Excellent chapter, great to see Harry out of the Dursley's hands forever. Wish Severus had hexed Black good.
Demeter chapter 21 . 7/4/2017