Reviews for angels long fallen
4819 chapter 1 . 4/25
Omg my eyeballs just exploded. This is amazing! I did attempt to skip over any romantic stuff though. You write beautifully though.
aviddaydreamer chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
Excellent! Clever twist, but you really went beyond that and delivered a thoughtful, intriguing story. Well done!
CountessCzan chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
Fuck if this isn't beautiful and ingenious and stunning, I don't know what is.
A.N chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
OH MY GOSH! It is so utterly beautiful. A masterpiece! The plot, the twist, is so well planned. I absolutely like, no, adore it. Would you mind publishing it in AO3? I think it is easier to access there.
And please, give us more stories.
lindir's gaze chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
This is absolute genius! I really really really enjoy your writing!
WolfDarkfur chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
Brilliant, such a clever, amazing, wonderful idea! At first i thought he was a twin or something, was not expecting that! Written so well, please do more. :)
freethepoet chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
I have no idea what I can say but that that was absolutely phenomenal. You're an incredibly talented author; I'm positive my adrenaline spiked much more than is particularly healthy, but it was well, well worth it.

Bless you for such fantastic workmanship and such a splendiferous story!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
That was great! I love the way you wrote this story! Good job :D
Terahlyanwe chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
OK, this was something that I had NEVER considered before. Moriarty is Sherlock? Holy frick! That was completely unexpected, and then you pulled it off so well.

My main dislike of this is that you ended it at this point. It almost seems like a copout-building up, and building up, and building up, and then Sherlock is spontaneously just OK?

Also, I didn't understand why John jumped in the pool, although that could be due to the fact that I've been awake too many consecutive hours.
nonnie chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
This has to be the third time I've read this, and each time I'm just amazed. It's so well written, and the idea behind it is incredible. I can't remember how I first discovered this, but when you dropped the bomb about Moriarty I didn't understand, because it was just so unexpected. I love this.
The White Lily chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
OMG, this is incredible. I don't have the adjectives to describe the sheer violence of the epiphany moment at the twist - the foreshadowing was so delicate but deliciously thorough - I spent a couple of hours giggling and remembering bits and pieces before I even read on! What I love about a good story that puts a twist on canon is that it leaves you going of COURSE it makes sense, it's just completely obvious that's the way it has to go and for a moment you forget that canon can't actually work out that way. And the rest of the story was awesome too, I was afraid it wouldn't live up to the twist but it was just wonderful too, it's really great to see the aftermath and that there really was a solution to it all. Fantastic work, you've really made my day with this. :)
gemclaw chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
This is phenomenal, the twist made me giggle like a mad man and think that of course this is the only way Moriarty can possibly exist. What a great story. I read it twice in a row just to understand that this beautiful idea was real. Well done!
Sal chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
God, near the beginning I was just sobbing like a two year old and cussing at the screen. Then I was just crying. This is so good! I WANT MORE! Please write more! Please? *puppy eyes*
LaSuen chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Amazingly well-written and generally awesome! I love Stevenson and yours is a great realisation of his idea. Thank you for writing this story :)
Allison chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
This is fantastic. One of the best fics i've read on here in a while. Keep it up.