Reviews for angels long fallen
A.N chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
OH MY GOSH! It is so utterly beautiful. A masterpiece! The plot, the twist, is so well planned. I absolutely like, no, adore it. Would you mind publishing it in AO3? I think it is easier to access there.
And please, give us more stories.
MelissaMachine5000 chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
This is absolute genius! I really really really enjoy your writing!
WolfDarkfur chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
Brilliant, such a clever, amazing, wonderful idea! At first i thought he was a twin or something, was not expecting that! Written so well, please do more. :)
freethepoet chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
I have no idea what I can say but that that was absolutely phenomenal. You're an incredibly talented author; I'm positive my adrenaline spiked much more than is particularly healthy, but it was well, well worth it.

Bless you for such fantastic workmanship and such a splendiferous story!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
That was great! I love the way you wrote this story! Good job :D
Terahlyanwe chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
OK, this was something that I had NEVER considered before. Moriarty is Sherlock? Holy frick! That was completely unexpected, and then you pulled it off so well.

My main dislike of this is that you ended it at this point. It almost seems like a copout-building up, and building up, and building up, and then Sherlock is spontaneously just OK?

Also, I didn't understand why John jumped in the pool, although that could be due to the fact that I've been awake too many consecutive hours.
nonnie chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
This has to be the third time I've read this, and each time I'm just amazed. It's so well written, and the idea behind it is incredible. I can't remember how I first discovered this, but when you dropped the bomb about Moriarty I didn't understand, because it was just so unexpected. I love this.
The White Lily chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
OMG, this is incredible. I don't have the adjectives to describe the sheer violence of the epiphany moment at the twist - the foreshadowing was so delicate but deliciously thorough - I spent a couple of hours giggling and remembering bits and pieces before I even read on! What I love about a good story that puts a twist on canon is that it leaves you going of COURSE it makes sense, it's just completely obvious that's the way it has to go and for a moment you forget that canon can't actually work out that way. And the rest of the story was awesome too, I was afraid it wouldn't live up to the twist but it was just wonderful too, it's really great to see the aftermath and that there really was a solution to it all. Fantastic work, you've really made my day with this. :)
gemclaw chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
This is phenomenal, the twist made me giggle like a mad man and think that of course this is the only way Moriarty can possibly exist. What a great story. I read it twice in a row just to understand that this beautiful idea was real. Well done!
Sal chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
God, near the beginning I was just sobbing like a two year old and cussing at the screen. Then I was just crying. This is so good! I WANT MORE! Please write more! Please? *puppy eyes*
LaSuen chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Amazingly well-written and generally awesome! I love Stevenson and yours is a great realisation of his idea. Thank you for writing this story :)
Allison chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
This is fantastic. One of the best fics i've read on here in a while. Keep it up.
Cass chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
This story is excellent! I love the concept of Moriarty being another side of Sherlock, literally his "other half." You pulled this off so well! It all made complete sense, and it was wonderful. Love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Hello, there. I've never left a review for your work (I don't do reviews; I like to stay as distant as possible), but I figured you definitely deserve it (God, that makes me sound condescending or something like that, doesn't it, but I just meant that you deserve reviews in general, not like it's something special for me to... Oh, I give up. You see, I'm not good at this thing). I read "Tied for Last" back when it was still new, back when it had the original ending (dun dun dun!), and I remember thinking that you had had quite an unique idea and that it was well written considering your age and the fact that it was, well, fanfiction.

I'd say the same is true of this piece. The complication that you introduced (not that the plots of the show aren't complicated already) seemed Moffat-like. I definitely didn't see it coming. And, just as in "Tied for Last," (is it comma-quotation mark or the other way around? I always forget when there are titles involved) I think that you convincingly transformed a seemingly-unchangeable character. Or maybe he isn't unchangeable. I don't know.

I feel like I should discuss technical aspects and all that – that's what these reviews are for, right? Giving writers feedback? Let's see... I'm not very good at this, sorry about that. Well, I liked the hopping back and forth (hope I spelled that correctly) between Sherlock's and Moriarty's points of view. The characterization was good, and the piece had very strong voice (oh, elementary school flashbacks).

Unfortunately, or maybe fortunately for you, I can't think of anything else to say except: good job! Keep it up!

(One last parenthesis, though. I stumbled upon you again due to curiosity, as you might have guessed from the fact that the last time I read your stuff was two years ago, and while I was reading your author-page-thing I saw that you have a tumblr. Following my curiosity further, I checked it out and saw a post about finally watching "Doctor Who" and shipping Ten and Rose. Can I just say, YES. YES YES YES YES YES. I don't know if both of the episodes you watched were from series 2, but if so, make sure that you watch the first series at some point. Gotta' love those two together. So good. That show is so, so good. Alright, I'm done with the irrelevant... ness.)
Peregrinate chapter 1 . 7/8/2012