Reviews for The Curse of Strength
Post U Later chapter 1 . 6/21
Oh Man, Those Were Mostly Sad, Only The Last Too Were Not. 3 Had To Be The Saddest Of All, It Made Me Cry. Though, Knowing What A Douche Odin Is As A Father, I Would LOVE To See Either Loki Follow Through With His Threat, Or Get His Kids Back. It's Totally Unfair To Him.

But A Great Story! I Loved It! X3
Rosi345 chapter 1 . 5/16
D'aw.
Greenie chapter 1 . 5/1
LOOOOOOKIIIII
this is both amusing and perfect. the best combination ever. danke. :D
RandominatorOwl chapter 1 . 4/4
Love? Loki!
PotterVengerLock chapter 1 . 1/14
Dude, you don't have to hide. That was fantastic. Update it. Keep going. I. Want. More.
freshfables chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
awesome
T. Alana M chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
Loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
Cute! XD
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
Intersting! I've never seen Loki depicted as so physically strong. Magically, yes, but not physically. Gives a whole new spin on things. Be careful, though, of confusing words that sound or are spelled similarly, like 'wary' and 'weary', for example.
FullMetalBlunt chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Awesome, its so nice to see Loki not being Mary Sue'd.
YellowWomanontheBrink chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
i really like it. _
theholychesse chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Tis a good story. Can you create another story in this universe post-avengers please?
Firehedgehog chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
niiice
geeklover89 chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Poor Fenrir, If I were Loki the first thing I would do would be to kill those Norns. People put to much faith in looking into the future that they don't know that they create it.

Good story though
Twisted-67 chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
That was acutally really good! I like how you made it a point to show why he dosen't like to get physical. It's a believable argument too. Wonderful job.