Reviews for On Us The Moon Will Never Rise
momoro chapter 12 . 12/9/2017
Hey, I know you probably won't even read this but just in case.
I loved this story a lot it was well written from start to end. You managed to build a world that incorporated supernatural elements but still somehow felt real. I just honestly love the way you wrote Rachel and Quinns personalities. And I know you probably won't ever write fanfiction again but I really hope you keep writing because it would really be a shame if no one ever got to read one of your stories ever again.
subtleanarchist chapter 12 . 6/26/2017
I can't believe this doesn't have, like, a thousand reviews. A thousand. You've got me near-tears; this was absolutely perfect. Absolutely fookin' perfect. I never realized how much I needed a werewolf-Faberry story until I read this. I'd stumbled on Nightfall a year ago, but lord, I don't think anyone, or anything, can hold a candle to this fic. You wrote them beautifully, and that epilogue was flawlessly executed. I needed that resolution, I needed Sue's head blown off before it all ended, so thank you. I can't get over how seamlessly you transition in every single chapter, how perfectly in character everyone was, how everything just fell into place. Nothing about this felt contrived in any way, it was natural, natural, natural. Quinn falling in love with Rachel, Rachel falling in love with Quinn - perfectly natural, utterly uncontrived, beautiful through and through. Thank you. This needs more love. More love, more credit, more reviews, more noise. I could write songs about you in gratitude. Thank you for sharing this with us, thank you for finishing it.
faystay chapter 12 . 5/21/2016
Epic ending !
That was just rlly awesome
zanayajames chapter 12 . 6/16/2015
WELL! That was a interesting read, I've never read something like this before I mean... I don't even know what to say except this story was fucking epic and I would read it again.
Nilnicks chapter 12 . 7/14/2014
Wow! That was intense! I'm surprised that this fic didn't have more reviews. It was well written and the plot is definitely interesting, not your typical werewolf story. Thank you for sharing :)
CharmedTheVampireSlayer chapter 12 . 4/12/2014
A sequel is definitely in order for this stories
Carcar234 chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
SEQUEL please!
DA chapter 12 . 6/24/2013
WOW! Bravo/Brava my friend, great work. All the suspense,and the avtion going on in this fic among other thing made one fantastic ride. Definately one for my collection.

Any chance of seen more of this gender in the future form you? Maybe with Rachel as the one hiding the animal secret among other things?

Either way, loved it and good luck!
23rdHunter chapter 12 . 5/18/2013
Wow. I can't believe it took me 'till now to find this story. It's really good. Even though there not a happy ending it's still captivating and well-written. It takes a lot of skill to write a story so involving that it evokes emotion from the reader, and it seems like my heart was breaking at every turn here. Thanks for an awesome read.
grumbling 168 chapter 12 . 3/7/2013
i hope you can do a sequel about when rachel finaly gets to quinn :D
Guest chapter 12 . 2/22/2013
Good story will there be a part 2, would like to see what happens next.
LilKatherineBeckettCastle19 chapter 7 . 12/15/2012
This story is cute
GiaB224 chapter 12 . 11/18/2012
wow! This stoy was so awsome! I LOVED IT! I hope there's a part II
DarkWolfHunter900 chapter 12 . 11/6/2012
I loved this story. It was well written and flowed throughout. I really hope you make some sort of sequel for this story, since you have so Many options available, I.e. having Rachel become a wolf, hunters trying to arrest Rachel, etc.
Guest chapter 12 . 9/14/2012
from previous comment (big plus)
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »