Reviews for On Us The Moon Will Never Rise
Nilnicks chapter 12 . 7/14/2014
Wow! That was intense! I'm surprised that this fic didn't have more reviews. It was well written and the plot is definitely interesting, not your typical werewolf story. Thank you for sharing :)
CharmedTheVampireSlayer chapter 12 . 4/12/2014
A sequel is definitely in order for this stories
Carcar234 chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
SEQUEL please!
DA chapter 12 . 6/24/2013
WOW! Bravo/Brava my friend, great work. All the suspense,and the avtion going on in this fic among other thing made one fantastic ride. Definately one for my collection.

Any chance of seen more of this gender in the future form you? Maybe with Rachel as the one hiding the animal secret among other things?

Either way, loved it and good luck!
23rdHunter chapter 12 . 5/18/2013
Wow. I can't believe it took me 'till now to find this story. It's really good. Even though there not a happy ending it's still captivating and well-written. It takes a lot of skill to write a story so involving that it evokes emotion from the reader, and it seems like my heart was breaking at every turn here. Thanks for an awesome read.
grumbling 168 chapter 12 . 3/7/2013
i hope you can do a sequel about when rachel finaly gets to quinn :D
Guest chapter 12 . 2/22/2013
Good story will there be a part 2, would like to see what happens next.
LilKatherineBeckettCastle19 chapter 7 . 12/15/2012
This story is cute
GiaB224 chapter 12 . 11/18/2012
wow! This stoy was so awsome! I LOVED IT! I hope there's a part II
DarkWolfHunter900 chapter 12 . 11/6/2012
I loved this story. It was well written and flowed throughout. I really hope you make some sort of sequel for this story, since you have so Many options available, I.e. having Rachel become a wolf, hunters trying to arrest Rachel, etc.
Guest chapter 12 . 9/14/2012
from previous comment (big plus)
Guest chapter 11 . 9/14/2012
it's well written (big ) but the plot holes are really hard to overlook (even with all the supernatural stuff, I can't believe that this kind of discrimination could exist in the 21st century).
EmilyPLLover chapter 12 . 7/27/2012
Asdfghjkl. This was utter perfection. My God.

I first wanted to point out the development of Quinn and Rachel's relationship. From enemies, to friends, to lovers. It was beautiful. Almost as beautiful as you describing how Rachel's opinions on wolves that night in the forest when she first witnessed Quinn changing.

Also, Quinn's relationships with the other characters in the story were superb. I loved how you portrayed Santana, especially when Puck had revealed that they had found Sam. Because they had assured themselves that when they found him they'd make a run for it, but Santana had also made a connection with someone else, that person being Brittney. I will say that I would've liked the Brittana relationship to develop a little bit more until Brittney died so that it'd be a bit closet to home for Santana and her heart. I was close to tears when she was shot.

I loved how they were portrayed as ruthless. Like even when Rachel had fallen in love with Quinn, a fellow werewolf, she still went out and killed them without a second thought.

The ending was unexpected but just as fantastic. Keep writing.
ravenbard chapter 12 . 7/21/2012
Well done. You've made me bawl like a 2 year old. I knew there was no hope in hell that there was going to be a happy ending but damn if you didn't just shred off a piece of my soul with your last few chapters.

This story was written in such a vivid fashion. It was full of imagery that I could picture clearly in my head. It was chock full of emotions and well developed characters that added such a vibrancy to the plot. As for the plot itself: bravo. I applaud your imagination and creativity. Job well done.

I hope you come up with a sequel. This story has so much potential for more.

Raven
Charliee1301 chapter 12 . 7/15/2012
aaahh, i was crying by the end, cant wait for more!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »