Reviews for Musings by the Fire
avl chapter 1 . 8/17/2016
I just watched QSD for the first time, and I loved this ;u; I fell in love with Alcheon, and this really filled up my QSD void. Thank you! ㅠㅠ
Wanda Voy chapter 1 . 11/27/2015
Wonderful. This is exactly how i envision Alcheon.
a-devious-engineer chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
Incredible. I liked it.
creamyfrappe chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
It was a very enjoyable read, given that Alcheon Rang was my fave character in the drama. I like that you go through the story from the very start. It depresses me that Alcheon can never have Deokman, it's heartbreaking, seeing how Alcheon Rang took his job as the Chief of the Royal Palace Guard so damn seriously and that care written all over his eyes when he suspects about Deokman's malady. It's a pity, really. Thank you for this fic.
FairladyZ2005 chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Yay, a fic about Alchun! Just finished watching the series for the first time and he's my favorite male character from the show. This is a nice retrospective of his feelings and some of my favorite moments from the show. I also like how this is a fic that touches on a few things - his growing friendship with Deokman, his friendship with Yusin, and how he is a neutral party who's able to observe the romance angle with both Yusin and Bidam, and yet my have a few feelings of his own that he'll keep to himself. Very nice!

I'm tempted to write some Seodeok fic of my own, probably about Alchun.