Reviews for The Girl Who Jumped
rat19 chapter 1 . 8/4
So confusing and sweet and perfect! Loved this story!
Suzy-Chapstick chapter 1 . 7/26
Wow! I just heard about this story, and I've loved every single word. Thank you!
Shamatt0403 chapter 1 . 7/20
Great story.
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 7/21/2016
Wow, this was all kinds of powerful, in so many ways. Truly.
Pa Trizia 88 chapter 1 . 7/19/2016
WONDERFUL...this...your writing, your everything...words escape me.
I'm in love with your mind.
Consider yourself my personal kind of heroin...I'm addicted and you're the only one able to provide my fix!
Seriously though...I truely, honestly, urgently need more of your words. I've now read almost all of what you've shared so far and I would immensely appreciate a hint from you, regarding any works in progress or future projects you might hold ?
If you ever publish, OF or else, PLEASE let me (us) know your pen name!
Xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
mdsngrc chapter 1 . 1/10/2016
So freaking good!

Lori
Sailaranel chapter 1 . 12/14/2015
Just a little heart breaking, but I'm glad they manage to figure it all out. That she followed her heart despite what the world thought she should do.
Lovely story
dpennell007 chapter 1 . 10/24/2015
Sniff. Loved this one too. Two prickly, difficult people who deserved each other for all the right reasons. Excellent work.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/27/2015
I saw this rec'd over on facebook by Sparrownotes. If I tried to quote my favorite lines, I would be cutting and pasting the whole thing. What an emotional revelation. Thank you!
sparklymeg chapter 1 . 7/27/2015
Oh my, this was lovely !
Guest chapter 1 . 1/20/2015
Oh my godd.
gracie7236 chapter 1 . 1/1/2015
What a great one shot. Usually not a fan of just one chapter, but this is so well written. You tell us everything we need to know and it feels complete. Thanks for sharing your words.
iambeagle chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
just re-read this, and goddamnnn, girl. goddamn. you're a writer.
shonla chapter 1 . 9/14/2014