Reviews for The Girl Who Jumped
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
This was so very excellent! I want more of the story. Love this Edward and would really love to read how they worked through all their "stuff" and became a family. I know there is more to this story and I want to read it. Please give it to us. You are a fabulous writer and storyteller.
Edwardian-Rosebud chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
I loved this!
rubell chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
loved it, i hate OS cuz i always want more!

i am proud of bella for ending it with seth, even though it hurt him, he deserved to be with somebody who loves him like he loves her, that has always been my justification for breaking up with somebody, and it has always been true, lol. i used to joke that i was the coach, cuz every guy i dated ended up happily married to the next girl that they dated, except my husband, lol...we broke up and for three years were both seeing other people and only being friends, i was actually so jealous of the first girl he actually started dating, i thought for sure they would be married within a year, that should have been my clue...
tsm0836 chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
You are a master at the hurts so good writing. Thank you.
helenemc chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Wonderful story. Beautifully written.
Amewse chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Lovely! Thank you.
Lovely! Thank you!
4theloveofacullen chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
BRILLANT! I loved it :)
MsLiss chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
wow just wow
briliant thank you for a great story
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Love it! You are such a talented writer and storyteller! Thank you for sharing your words! I hope some of your stories get published one day!
megagirl2525 chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Amazing!
wonderful!
blackswaninlust chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Now that is an amazing story!
HollBeth chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Gah! When she said, "Edward. His name is Edward," I died. So freaking good. This was brilliant and sad and frustrating and lovely and perfect.
beegurl13 chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Oh, I loved this! Great job, you wrote a really wonderful story! :) I love that Bella didn't just magically change once she met Edward, that she still had issues and problems and reservations. That was great. :)
168 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »