Reviews for The Girl Who Jumped
CCullen1978 chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
BEST ONE SHOT EVER!
Toni Masen chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
What are you waiting for Bella...YOLO :-)
paragod chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
Damn, you write great stories.
Thanks,
Guest chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
Wow - it's fantastic.. it really got under my skin, like I'd know Bella, I know how she feels.
dianscot chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
Like this hard Bella. Sometimes Kind Bella is just tiring.
sehradayla chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
This was absolutely freaking fantastic. I love your style, and feel like the depth you can give a character in one line i G.
dommie06 chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
omg I loved it :)
Paliia Love chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
Amazing, one of the best OS I've read.
It was beautifully written. I felt a little bit identified with Bella.
Thank you for share it.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
I love it when people get all judge-y of Edward and then find out they've been a major asshole
LizziePaige chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
This is an amazing story, loved it so much. I can't help but feel that there are so many chapters that could have been written in between these paragraphs, but you allow the reader to fill in the blanks. This story really pulled at the heart strings, it just made me feel so much for this Bella. You are an incredible writer, thank you so much for sharing this story :)
Cat chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
This was incredible. I started reading thinking it would just be a nice little one shot and then BAM this beautiful piece. Thank you.
Twiolic chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
I loved this...a lot!
SparrowNotes24 chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Hey Jen,

This is all sort of amazing. I think it might be one of my favourite o/s ever. It hurt in so many places but in the best way. The links of him asking "who is he?" "tell me something true" all flowed through into the perfect ending. Your writing always blows me away.
"I'd rather be alone than have someone by my side who I can't be silent with." So unbelievably true.
I swear I want to read this over and over.
I love it.

Kate xx
girlygirl0706 chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Loved reading this one shot.
maphie chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
Argh! More! There were chapters in between the paragraphs. So that's me criticizing your work that I love. Thanks for posting.
189 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »