Reviews for The Girl Who Jumped
Heidi82 chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
I really like your writing! Great story, thank you for sharing!
Love,
Heidi
soniabell chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
How can this awesome story not have thousands of reviews? Loved it, how many times have we settled and married and had children because that is what we are supposed to do? How I wish I had the nerve to jump out of a tree just to prove I could fly. I love my husband and Child but every now and then I would love to take off to some far of country and just be!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Love. Love so much.
XenaB chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Oh... My ...gosh!
This story blew me away
I stumbled onto this through another story (which lead me to the stories in the contest)
Now I'm going to go through all your stories.
This story was raw, emotional and true!
Thank you for writing it and sharing it.
Sharon chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
This is really good
Guest chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
what a lovely one-shot. I love that Bella and Edward are seriously flawed.
loca37 chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
This was phenomenal!
Cabrad chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Oh my gosh. You know how I feel about your words...they are amazing, three-dimensional, beautiful, sorrowful and bursting with meaning and emotions. Each one is a brush stroke in a beautiful painting. When I read your stories, I am engulfed. It's like I can roll around in them and stay forever. I never want them to end. So...another masterpiece. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart for giving us part of you.
Hugs,
Chrisann
dayml chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
you have a gift:) thank you for sharing it with the rest of us.
cherryhilz chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Loved this sweet story!
Erroneous78 chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
I don't know how many times I read this today but oh my, I think I need to read it again and again.

You left me with goosebumps. When he finally kissed her, like she was everything. His everything. Oh wow!

I loved this so much. I really don't have the adequate words to describe just how much.

Erron xoxo
Pieshell chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Wow, your words pack one hell of a punch! It may be your first one shot, but it's quite possibly the best one I've read in...I don't even know how long. I feel like I just read an entire fic because it had everything a reader could want. Bravo! *claps*
SandPrincess13 chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
I loved it. So real... The last part... I think I'm gonna go cry for a little while...
PAWsPeaches chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
You are precious. I enjoyed every single word of this story. Every single word. Thank you!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
So beautiful and perfect, thank you!
174 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »