Reviews for The Girl Who Jumped
Sharon chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
This is really good
Guest chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
what a lovely one-shot. I love that Bella and Edward are seriously flawed.
loca37 chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
This was phenomenal!
Cabrad chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Oh my gosh. You know how I feel about your words...they are amazing, three-dimensional, beautiful, sorrowful and bursting with meaning and emotions. Each one is a brush stroke in a beautiful painting. When I read your stories, I am engulfed. It's like I can roll around in them and stay forever. I never want them to end. So...another masterpiece. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart for giving us part of you.
Hugs,
Chrisann
dayml chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
you have a gift:) thank you for sharing it with the rest of us.
cherryhilz chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Loved this sweet story!
Erroneous78 chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
I don't know how many times I read this today but oh my, I think I need to read it again and again.

You left me with goosebumps. When he finally kissed her, like she was everything. His everything. Oh wow!

I loved this so much. I really don't have the adequate words to describe just how much.

Erron xoxo
Pieshell chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Wow, your words pack one hell of a punch! It may be your first one shot, but it's quite possibly the best one I've read in...I don't even know how long. I feel like I just read an entire fic because it had everything a reader could want. Bravo! *claps*
SandPrincess13 chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
I loved it. So real... The last part... I think I'm gonna go cry for a little while...
PAWsPeaches chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
You are precious. I enjoyed every single word of this story. Every single word. Thank you!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
So beautiful and perfect, thank you!
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Very revealing.
whiti chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
I really loved this story.
You're such a fabulous writer, I love how you get your stories to flow so beautifully and full of so much goodness.
You bring depth to your characters, even in a one-shot.

Love this..."I want to know the girl who jumped"

After I read you story I checked out the ficthisgif and a big congratulations on the win, well done.

Loved, loved, loved Pocket Change and I'm looking forward to getting my teeth into your new story.

Thank you for sharing your wonderful, talented gift with us.
biteme22 chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Loved your one shot...I hope to read more from you in the future.
Rita01tx chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Beautiful o/s! So glad Bella didn't settle for Seth and fell hard for Edward! The part where they finally kissed...all night long, was perfect!
170 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »