Reviews for The Girl Who Jumped
Erroneous78 chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
I don't know how many times I read this today but oh my, I think I need to read it again and again.

You left me with goosebumps. When he finally kissed her, like she was everything. His everything. Oh wow!

I loved this so much. I really don't have the adequate words to describe just how much.

Erron xoxo
Pieshell chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Wow, your words pack one hell of a punch! It may be your first one shot, but it's quite possibly the best one I've read in...I don't even know how long. I feel like I just read an entire fic because it had everything a reader could want. Bravo! *claps*
SandPrincess13 chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
I loved it. So real... The last part... I think I'm gonna go cry for a little while...
PAWsPeaches chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
You are precious. I enjoyed every single word of this story. Every single word. Thank you!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
So beautiful and perfect, thank you!
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Very revealing.
whiti chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
I really loved this story.
You're such a fabulous writer, I love how you get your stories to flow so beautifully and full of so much goodness.
You bring depth to your characters, even in a one-shot.

Love this..."I want to know the girl who jumped"

After I read you story I checked out the ficthisgif and a big congratulations on the win, well done.

Loved, loved, loved Pocket Change and I'm looking forward to getting my teeth into your new story.

Thank you for sharing your wonderful, talented gift with us.
biteme22 chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Loved your one shot...I hope to read more from you in the future.
Rita01tx chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Beautiful o/s! So glad Bella didn't settle for Seth and fell hard for Edward! The part where they finally kissed...all night long, was perfect!
MadKyzz chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
This is so sad and so beautiful! Brilliant story!
19casey94 chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Awwws I really liked that!
JulieVans chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
This was a very nice piece - a smooth read. It had sort of a rhythm more like poetry. Very good. Thanks for publishing it.
cat5050 chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
I should have known you couldn't do this wrong, just because its you. Good, very good. Sparse, just enough. Life, expectations, love, understand the kindred soul. So not the typical o/s. You live up to my expectations. Let me know when you publish. And you should, and yes you can.
morevna chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
One of those stories where you don't ever want to let go because it's relatable in so many ways.
Mayuri chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Its so... I don't even have words for it. But i love it.
164 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »