Reviews for The Girl Who Jumped
MadKyzz chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
This is so sad and so beautiful! Brilliant story!
3062301 chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Awwws I really liked that!
JulieVans chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
This was a very nice piece - a smooth read. It had sort of a rhythm more like poetry. Very good. Thanks for publishing it.
cat5050 chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
I should have known you couldn't do this wrong, just because its you. Good, very good. Sparse, just enough. Life, expectations, love, understand the kindred soul. So not the typical o/s. You live up to my expectations. Let me know when you publish. And you should, and yes you can.
morevna chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
One of those stories where you don't ever want to let go because it's relatable in so many ways.
Mayuri chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Its so... I don't even have words for it. But i love it.
shc92 chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Beautiful story. The loneliness was so poignant and then there's the humor ... every time Bella referenced the kids, lol ... this is where I snorted out loud

"...It takes everything I have not to pluck her from my lap and drop her to the ground...Edward hands the barfer to Rose and grabs some towels from the kitchen."

The last line was perfect. Thank you for sharing and congrats on the contest win!
darcysmom chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
I loved the whole story, but the last line... It wrecked me. So good.
happiness5678 chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Just found this awesome one-shot. Wow! Beautiful writing style...interesting characters, perfect length. Thanks!
amelia chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
i am just amazed. i am so very in awe of your way with words! i was taken in before the story was even under way. i ended it in tears. i adored this couple's journey.

Thank you for writing!
TwilightJemS chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Beautiful story! :)
like smoke in my lungs chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
I loved this, wow. Perfect length, too.
kleotwifrenzie chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
I loved it! Great story! Thank you
blue125 chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
What a beautiful story! I absolutely loved it. And I absolutely love your writing style too - so beautiful!
gabyhyatt chapter 1 . 10/10/2012