Reviews for The Girl Who Jumped
cejsmom chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Congrats on your wins Jen. So well deserved. I was hooked from the first line to the last. Awesome job. The fact he wanted to know who she is, not who she is supposed to be - just what she wanted, what we all should want and get.
adm01 chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Wow! That was amazing! So beautifully written. So full of emotion and longing for something you can't even name. I loved it.
trixielou chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
What a great one shot. Would love to see where they go!
meepison chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
This was amazing! Beautifully written. The rhythm of this story, your words, absolutely perfect. Can't wait to read the rest of your other stories!
SuexCoxCullen chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
How can you write so beautifully?
This little story it's every kind of perfect, it really is. You're great.
You have such an amazing way to use words that it dazzles me.
When I read a fic, or even a book, I tend to skip words or lines, but with you? Impossible!
Capricorn75 chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Aaaaaahhhhhhh! I love this so much! I have no words, just- aaaahahhhhhhhhh!
nerac chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
so gorgeous. xo caren
Loved1901 chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Beautiful.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Wow. This was incredible!
bbp1 chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Wow loved this story! So glad you are on my author alert...thanks it was soooo good!
writingbabe chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
This is masterful writing, lovely. Tension, balance, the thoughts that count, the telling actions and details that count even more. Brava, my dear. Your writing never fails to soar.

writingbabe
moniq25 chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
It was great. Thanks for sharing. I could read your stories all day long. For real.
Saguenay chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
It was really beautiful.
anu1289 chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
beautiful!
ReluctantRomantic chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Beautiful job following two flawed, realistic people as they push and pull, and transform with, and in reaction to each other. Just enough.

I love that they embrace that they are going to fuck up.

Thank you!