Reviews for The Girl Who Jumped
Loved1901 chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Beautiful.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Wow. This was incredible!
bbp1 chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Wow loved this story! So glad you are on my author alert...thanks it was soooo good!
writingbabe chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
This is masterful writing, lovely. Tension, balance, the thoughts that count, the telling actions and details that count even more. Brava, my dear. Your writing never fails to soar.

writingbabe
moniq25 chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
It was great. Thanks for sharing. I could read your stories all day long. For real.
Saguenay chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
It was really beautiful.
anu1289 chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
beautiful!
ReluctantRomantic chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Beautiful job following two flawed, realistic people as they push and pull, and transform with, and in reaction to each other. Just enough.

I love that they embrace that they are going to fuck up.

Thank you!
Angelesfog chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
I LOVED this story! LOVED IT!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Oh, I loved this story, brilliant writing! Had to admit was laughing uncontrollably about the vomit sequence and puke in Bellas hair! I'm such a sucker for a HEA and this one didn't disappoint...thanks :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
This was so very excellent! I want more of the story. Love this Edward and would really love to read how they worked through all their "stuff" and became a family. I know there is more to this story and I want to read it. Please give it to us. You are a fabulous writer and storyteller.
Edwardian-Rosebud chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
I loved this!
rubell chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
loved it, i hate OS cuz i always want more!

i am proud of bella for ending it with seth, even though it hurt him, he deserved to be with somebody who loves him like he loves her, that has always been my justification for breaking up with somebody, and it has always been true, lol. i used to joke that i was the coach, cuz every guy i dated ended up happily married to the next girl that they dated, except my husband, lol...we broke up and for three years were both seeing other people and only being friends, i was actually so jealous of the first girl he actually started dating, i thought for sure they would be married within a year, that should have been my clue...
tsm0836 chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
You are a master at the hurts so good writing. Thank you.
helenemc chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Wonderful story. Beautifully written.
163 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »