Reviews for Echoes
arashikageriverflower chapter 1 . 2/14
Love your story. :) It would've been awesome if Fives had joined the Rebel Alliance, but no, they just had to kill him. *beats up grass* Thank you for writing this.

R.I.P. Domino Squad
Lt. Basil chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
The FEEEEEEEEEELS! *sob* I don't care if this can't be canon anymore. I want it to be. *goes and cries in a corner*
I really wish that this was what really happened. FIVES, YOU WEREN'T SUPPOSED TO DIE! Stupid LucasFilms...
Anyway, I like it, it's very moving. I swear I misted up there at the end (I don't tend to cry much, so that just shows how great this fic is).
CommChatter chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
I like this idea of how Echo Base was named.
TheDoctorCT-21-0408 chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
Awwww, I really liked this!
Snootiegirl99 chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
I love the idea of Fives naming Echo base after his brother. I also love the idea of Fives and Echo loving each other. I'm exploring that in one of my fics too. Thanks for the bittersweet memories.
The PBG chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Sweet, very sweet, nice and heart warming, considering the setting, and also very plausible. Fives I feel will make it out of the war, along with Rex and considering what happened on Umbara I do feel he would have challenged the idea of 66, as it was programed into them, and they are not Droids!
Eregnar chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
This is now my headcanon reason for naming that base until actual canon proves otherwise.

This was very touching. Well done.
Kelana-ti chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Neat idea. I like it.
Lady Lisette chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
ohh, Echo... :'(

Very beautiful piece. Your descriptions were vivid and made me feel like I was actually on Hoth. I could also feel the heavy emotions of the moment, of remembering a fallen brother and finally naming the base after him. It's a quite cleaver idea, actually.

Brilliant! And heartbreaking at the same time...
Angel of Darkness Forever chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
So sad! And very well written. Interesting idea. It would be amazing if it was canon.
laloga chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Such a lovely piece! You captured Hoth beautifully, making it the perfect backdrop to this poignant moment of reflection for Fives. As others have said, I thought the analogy to the handprint was perfectly done, and the naming of the base "Echo" is a wonderful way to honor a fallen brother.

Great job capturing Fives as well; he's definitely a changed man from his army days, but his humor still shone through. :D

Wonderful job!
LongLiveTheClones chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Great concept!

Also loved how Fives seemed to have matured over the years. The handprint in the snow was perfectly fitting. Can't think of a better way to honor a fallen brother.
Jadedsnowtiger chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
very beautiful.
DoubleEO chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Awww, this is cute! Poor Fives.
IzzyandDesRoxSox chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
THIS WAS SO BEAUTIFUL! :'( God poor Echo. I'm still in denial about his death personally. DX Now anyways, I've said it once and I will say it again gladly, you are such a terrifically spectacular author Alice. :)

Izzy