Reviews for How Naruto Beat Neji
Dracoessa chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
Roflmfto tomes one hundred times over!
Hektols chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
Really funny, that technique should be declared a forbiden one.
X-elemental chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
Afterwards...

It has been a while since such humiliating defeat had been seen. Hyuga Neji was definitely not ready to be chuunin - this sort of fatal weakness must simply be not allowed in main corpse of the shinobi forces.

Yet, such denial clearly made things clear and presented also a nice opportunity for the most ancient and wise adviser Homura - goodness, it he already gets shivers down his spine just imaging that teenage sex drive all over him. It has been far too long since he last had a good lay.
MSU82 chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
I. Just. DIED LAUGHING! OMG, I LOVE THIS! It was so priceless! I almost fell off my couch laughing! Do you know how hard it is to laugh your ass off completely silently at almost 12 at night? It's really hard! Great story! 3
PlainTrudy chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Ha! Take that Neji! Utterly Hilarious 3
BlazeStryker chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Iruka, naturally, noted Naruto's potential for the psychwar branch of the Leaf's infamous T&I division. It did take a few days for the laughter-marred written request to be interpreted, of course..
Naruko Uzu chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
This was amusing. I did not laugh though. Could of made it more disturbing though...
Allienne chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Wow...if only that really happened I would never stop watching it...lol
karthik9 chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
it is excellent chapter i look forward to future updates
Zyber Elthone chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
That is perfect! I had a similar idea once, but that involved the 'typical' chunin chase that Naruto lead them on and evading them by making his chasers avoid their target, but I never thought of using this application in a more pertinent plot point. And of course, given Naruto's stamina, there's no way that Neji is outrunning him, especially without leaving the arena. It is truly fitting for Naruto, but utterly sad that Neji managed to still remember he was in the exams even during that, which means he could have attacked with a kunai... oh wait, he's a Hyuuga and that's 'below him', so its his family's fault they are disgraced!

Now I'm going to read about Sasuke. I hope I don't die laughing. I hear it hurts.
Crossoverpairinglover chapter 1 . 6/29/2012