Reviews for Fracture Patterns
shom chapter 8 . 12/30/2015
I hope this story gets finished one day! I remember playing ME3 and seeing Tali and Garrus talking all the time. Garrus wasn't very warm to my femShepard either. I didn't think much of it at the time but this story got my interest! The writing is very good too!
Elizabeth.Electrica chapter 8 . 4/25/2015
You can not do this!

You can not leave this story right this moment!

Do something with the knot that I have in my stomach!
TARDIS.Princess.90 chapter 8 . 2/7/2015
What a horrible place to break. This is a wonderfully well written story with the potential for serious awesomeness. I hope you come back and give it some sort of finish up, even if it's just to clear up that ending spot.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/27/2014
It's been over a year since I first found and read this story, and I still check back from time to time to see if perhaps you've updated. Even if you don't ever continue, thank you for this amazing story :)
SlayersFan132 chapter 8 . 8/11/2014
I see that this story hasn't been updated in a while. I'm seriously hoping that it will be! So far this story is amazing and I can't believe you would ever drop it, even briefly. Can't wait for the update. I'll wait as long as I have to; but if you take too long I may have to reread this. Not that I'm complaining. Lol.

Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 8 . 8/4/2014
Please, please continue! :(
Reilovernat1213 chapter 8 . 5/6/2014
Will this be continued? Discovered this gem today and im sad to reach the last chapter! ;;
Guest chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
I hope this is not abandoned! Such a great story! I hope you find time and inspiration to finish it.
shulima chapter 8 . 9/20/2013
I wish there was BIG RED WARNING BANNER on first pages of unfinished stories.
yellowsunshine chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
Just throwing it out there that this story is amazing and needs to be continued!
Person Personson chapter 8 . 7/29/2013
Well, this certainly is a compelling story! I'll be watching to see if it'll get back going with great interest.
No seriously this needs to be continued.
TariNenharma chapter 8 . 5/24/2013
This story is so gripping! Please, please, please don't give up on it! What happens next?!
Miss Romantic Tragedy chapter 8 . 4/24/2013
Please, please, please continue this! This is an excellent stiry in so many ways-and the characterization is absolutely spot-on! I crumble inside as Shepard dissolves and her pain is just so tangible. So, again, please please please, oh Keelah please, finish this story.
Also, if the trouble is you need a beta or someone to bounce ideas off of, while this may be a bit forward, I would love to help.
Guest chapter 8 . 4/11/2013
So angsty... Are you going to continue this? Please, don't give up on them, let him try to fix it! (Shakarian I mean... Sorry Tali but my canon says you are like a sister to him, nothing more).

Loving your story (ever if it hurts a lot)!
AriesTottle chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Finally got around to reading this one. Great job! You are such a fantastic writer. I'm looking forward to reading more on this one. You really know how to keep your readers wanting more! :)