Reviews for The Prisoner
Kikita chapter 33 . 7/10
This is a beautifully written story. Thank you for sharing it with us.
I thought this story was really beautiful, thank you for writing it:)
talia1612 chapter 33 . 6/9
Oh dios mio this so beautiful. You must continues it soon pleaseeee
So I'm gonna need this story paperbound and with badass cover art because it is completely worthy of it. This is an amazing story! You have captured Malora so beautifully.
What the hell? Aurora and Who? What kind of desperate attempt is this? So now everyone is...?!
This is an incredible story. I found it two days ago and have been devouring it. You are a phenomenal writer. I LOVE this pairing.
RB chapter 33 . 5/21
I LOVE HISTORY CONTINUE PLEASE! MALORA FOREVER
MALORA FOREVER PLEASE
This is possible not just one of the best fanfiction but best stories I have read in a while. Keep writing and don't listen to people who don't respect or appreciate your art.

Keep it up :)
EmoPokemon chapter 33 . 4/11
This is like my fourth time rereading this because its genuinely the best fanfiction I have ever read. I remember years ago drawing bad scribbly fanart of this because of how much it had inspired me and I just finally caught up again and I am just so so happy that I stumbled upon this fic so long ago. Its truly a piece of art, and it has actually impacted my concepts of life and self and I think Ill remember it forever and ever even after its over. Thank you so much for writing this and sharing this with the world
Sorry I'm on mobile and autocorrection is the worst thing. i meant "your" and not "YouTube" ... Ahem. And obviously I was talking about relatable characters...
Aaaahhhhhhhhh. I'm dead. YouTube writing is incredibly beautiful and poetic. You've created wonderfully complex and relatable! The more I advanced in the story, the more I loved Kinsale, then consequently, Zenovia. I get why Rose, even unknowingly, would feel the need to save them all. What better therapy process is there than to learn to understand and forgive those who need it most, so that you can eventually achieve it for yourself? Grand and epic story! Probably one of the most captivating I've ever read.
Blood-Hawk-531 chapter 33 . 4/6
Fucking finally. The sexual tension was so thick it may as well have been molasses.
Mini logic chapter 33 . 4/4
Oh, oh my. Thank you. Thank you for this beautiful, wonderfully exquisite, heart braking yet heart warming exceptionally written tale.
To say I read often is a grave underestimation, this is without exception my favourite read in a long time and I've read some amazing stories.
I'm in equal measure incredibly happy to have finished and innately sad that it's over.
I will without doubt read some of your other work, how could I not.
I stumbled across this thing called fanfic a matter of weeks ago and never ever thought for one moment I'd be taken on such a ride.
Thank you for your wonderful mind and beautiful writing. You have made a lifelong fan in me.
I just finish it... Omg! Is so beautiful! Great story! Great job!