Reviews for The Prisoner
VastoLorrde chapter 22 . 9/9/2022
Rose has been crying, all the way from chapter 1.. That sucks man. Just depressing really.. A child really, that's Rose for you. Ugghhh
EbonyGreen chapter 35 . 3/16/2022
My, though perhaps I am a tad late to this story, I've been silently reading through it in the past few days and I can say that it felt like a breath of fresh air. The way your captivated everyone's personality so superbly and your magnificent world building left me wanting for more and more after I finished each chapter. Though I am saddened I have come to the end of this story, I must say I've enjoyed every single moment of it. Thank you for writing such a magnificent tale!
Rinne Koe chapter 35 . 3/1/2022
This goes straight into the 'I Wish I Had Written It' category.
surreal chapter 35 . 1/27/2022
This was phenominal
PheasantsEye chapter 34 . 12/27/2021
This story was amazing! It's hard to find the pearls in the endless ocean which is fanfiction but I'm so thankful I found this one. Thank you so much!
Allysa South chapter 35 . 11/11/2021
I've been silently reading this book and loving everyminute of it. And now that I've reached the last chapter, I don't want to read it. That is... I don't want it to end. I've become quite attached to these characters as you've written them...
hime-futatsu chapter 35 . 9/22/2021
sooooooo beautiful! okay so even though it's an older story, i found your story by recommendation on the disney page on FB. and sooo glad that i followed the lead! you are an AMAZING writer! everyone and everything was so rich in detail and life. i was so absorbed with the whole story that i couldn't wait to read more and more! i do hope you come out with the sequel that you had eluded to! i need to know more about all of your characters! and i can't wait to read more of your phenomenal works!
Guest chapter 34 . 9/16/2021
I loved this
TheArchive chapter 14 . 6/16/2021
Gotta agree with the others. This is an awesome premise and I love the pairing, but some of the characterization (especially Phillip in this chapter) is just awful. Reader apathy is a thing that happens when it comes to continuous angst and grimdark, and it feels like the story is just piling on more and more of both to the point where I'm starting to just roll my eyes when the next major problem starts, because it reaches a point where all I can do is think, "Oh what is it *now*?"
Dagon Rafaeus chapter 35 . 3/25/2021
This got me in my feelings
Simplyfied chapter 35 . 12/1/2020
This story has made me tear up, on numerous occasions, from happiness and sadness alike. I don't think I can quite put into words how grateful I am to you for having made it.
deafeningtoast chapter 17 . 11/11/2020
GO ROSE TREAT HIM AND HE TREATED YOU
deafeningtoast chapter 16 . 11/11/2020
god fuck fauna I used to think of her as better but since she didn't listen to rose she's been so fucking annoying
deafeningtoast chapter 14 . 11/11/2020