Reviews for The Prisoner
Guest User chapter 32 . 10/21
I love this fanfic so much (it's my favourite). Good job!
Aether Agron chapter 32 . 10/2
I am beyond words. This is just...utterly fantastic

I have never read a story or book where [any character, really] Briar Rose's internal battle and constant conflict and tears didn't frustrate me because it had no place. This definitely had a place for that. It made sense, it was well put, and most importantly, your development of characters is one of the best I've ever witnessed. It is gradual, it is realizations and it is very much like how a person actually grows.

The way you captured and wrote each character is fricken good. You have given them life and depth and man, this is just one of the greatest stories ever.

Your logic and reasoning and background story to every character is also not to be overlooked. It's pure genius. Kinsale is not just a mood lifter put into a story just for the sake of breaking the angst, she has her own story, her own reasons, and her own thoughts and I love it. Her and Zenovia? Can't say I was expecting it, but also, it makes sense. A subtle build up.

I admire the way Zenovia grows. She is easy going in a cold hearted way and she hardly ever shows emotion but she does care and it, like the Kinsale/Zenovia lead up, is subtle.

I was, admittedly, disappointed in Diablo's death but it just worked and incorporated so well in here.

There is so much I love about this story and if I were to continue, I would never stop.

I do look forward to finding out what Joy's presence will cause and how Zenovia deals with Maleficent and how Maleficent deals with Rose. Also, how Maleficent and Kinsale will treat each other!

Thank you for this awesome work!
Neko-tama chapter 32 . 9/28
I must say this story is rather stunning. Character development is on point and it doesn't happen often I get emotionally invested enough in a character to cry about them, let alone multiple characters. Good work. I'd love to read more of it.
Lourdes chapter 32 . 7/15
Oh Wow! Esta .. Hermoso ! Como me gusta esta historia ... AMO el Malora! Y ojalá que haya un muy lindo Malora! ... Esperando con mucho gusto y expectativa el próximo cap!
wow chapter 32 . 7/8
I read all this in a day because it's so great. It's grounded and real and so tragic and beautiful and ahhhhhh I can't wait to keep reading.
Astarael00 chapter 32 . 7/5
Super tiny nitpicky edit - "she hadn't even know/n/ it was there".

Otherwise fantastic writing as always.
InsurgentOutcast chapter 32 . 7/1
Awesome job like always, keep up the great work! Can't wait for the next update :)
Once Upon A Disney Feminist chapter 32 . 6/27
Great chapter ! Thank you for updating ! Can't wait to know what will happen next ! Please update soon, we need Maleficent and Rose...
kairitheseventhprincessofheart chapter 32 . 6/27
Excellent chapter! Lots of great developments to look forward to :)
alexa.jaen chapter 32 . 6/26
An update! seems that angst has become smaller... xD but we need to see rose and maleficent's reunion.
Espeon Master Espo chapter 32 . 6/26
oh my. That is a way to end a chapter.
betagamma chapter 32 . 6/26
I am so happy to see this update, it made my whole day. I hope that Rose goes back to the wicked fairies. I cannot wait to see what happens. Thank you so much for not giving up on this story.
Harley Quinn Davidson chapter 32 . 6/26
Love the story and can not wait for more.
Concolor44 chapter 32 . 6/26
Joy? Now there's a misnomer if ever there was one.

And Zenovia is VOLUNTARILY coming out of her self-imposed isolation? I'm looking around for flying pigs ...

Rose appears to be a better healer than she'd thought of herself.

Thanks for a new chapter! Always a welcome sight in my inbox.
subtleanarchist chapter 32 . 6/26
Oh, my God. Shit just got real. HAHAHA enter drama! I really hope a reunion happens between Rose and Maleficent soon, I can't stand their absence from each other's lives, it's excruciating. Zenovia and Kinsale are beyond adorable. I hope you update this, and Dinner and a Show soon!