Reviews for The Prisoner
Allysa South chapter 35 . 11/11
I've been silently reading this book and loving everyminute of it. And now that I've reached the last chapter, I don't want to read it. That is... I don't want it to end. I've become quite attached to these characters as you've written them...
hime-futatsu chapter 35 . 9/22
sooooooo beautiful! okay so even though it's an older story, i found your story by recommendation on the disney page on FB. and sooo glad that i followed the lead! you are an AMAZING writer! everyone and everything was so rich in detail and life. i was so absorbed with the whole story that i couldn't wait to read more and more! i do hope you come out with the sequel that you had eluded to! i need to know more about all of your characters! and i can't wait to read more of your phenomenal works!
I loved this
TheArchive chapter 14 . 6/16
Gotta agree with the others. This is an awesome premise and I love the pairing, but some of the characterization (especially Phillip in this chapter) is just awful. Reader apathy is a thing that happens when it comes to continuous angst and grimdark, and it feels like the story is just piling on more and more of both to the point where I'm starting to just roll my eyes when the next major problem starts, because it reaches a point where all I can do is think, "Oh what is it *now*?"
Dagon Rafaeus chapter 35 . 3/25
This got me in my feelings
Simplyfied chapter 35 . 12/1/2020
This story has made me tear up, on numerous occasions, from happiness and sadness alike. I don't think I can quite put into words how grateful I am to you for having made it.
deafeningtoast chapter 17 . 11/11/2020
GO ROSE TREAT HIM AND HE TREATED YOU
deafeningtoast chapter 16 . 11/11/2020
god fuck fauna I used to think of her as better but since she didn't listen to rose she's been so fucking annoying
deafeningtoast chapter 14 . 11/11/2020
THEY BETTER NOT DO ANYTHING TO MY GIRL MALIFACENT
deafeningtoast chapter 14 . 11/11/2020
from reading that warning PHILIP BETTER NOT FUCKING LAY A HAND ON HER
deafeningtoast chapter 13 . 11/11/2020
fuck men who don't treat her with respect
deafeningtoast chapter 11 . 11/11/2020
SHE BETTER NOT SACRIFICE HERSELF
deafeningtoast chapter 9 . 11/10/2020
harry potter vibes
ShoujoAi King chapter 3 . 8/30/2020
This is incredible I've only read three chapters and I'm already adding this my favorite list. I love reading girl x girl disney fanctions that are continuations of the movies and this is just beautiful. The detail in Rose's and Maleficent's characters are really good and makes me think if Rose actually was angry/stressed out that her life was controlled by others then herself. Welp let me get back to this goodness.
larke8 chapter 1 . 8/9/2020
I can't put into words how incredible this story is. With 4 chapters left, I'm making myself slow down so I can savor what's left (and putting off having to grieve finishing it lol). Thank you thank you for writing this, you are so talented. Looking forward to following and reading all of you other works! :)