Reviews for The Prisoner
lzlkxalsa You' re trash lmao
lzlkxalsa chapter 35 . 12/13/2018
this is complete crap
Surreal chapter 35 . 11/18/2018
I discovered this last week and have been obsessed with the world you created since. Its absolutely wonderful and I've not read anything quite like it. Many kudos and great thanks for sharing this work. I'm off to inspect your other works!
windexiled chapter 1 . 10/23/2018
I'm in love with your story. Thanks for this wonderful gift 3
MiNiGiIOI chapter 35 . 10/21/2018
It's been a real ride. Thank you for this fantastic story.
MiNiGiIOI chapter 31 . 10/19/2018
GaAyyyYyy

I love "Just because it might end badly...doesn't mean it should never begin." Very well put. Low-key considering it for my senior quote this year? Of course application of the quote in that context can be perceived as somewhat humorous, which I in no way fault, but is not really my intention. Applied to schooling it can seem very bleak, for the suggestion of forgone failure, and even dry, for the chaotic or disingenuous tone that puts on the "might as well so it anyway", but tbh not a bad tonal summary for my high-school experience, so *el shrug* I guess that puts it in the running. Hell yeah.
OmegaKenichi chapter 32 . 9/21/2018
Yay! Joy lives!
Ms. Rugby chapter 2 . 9/12/2018
Gosh I just love this story. Your work is just awesome
Dann chapter 35 . 9/4/2018
Ok... This was amazing, you are such a great writer, I loved it, thank you for sharing Your amazing job with us, and i really hope to read more soon! Thank you again! You are amazing! I LOVED IT!
MiNiGiIOI chapter 28 . 8/25/2018
Time for her to More Than Survive.
MiNiGiIOI chapter 24 . 8/25/2018
It's that for real!? !
Hold777 chapter 4 . 8/5/2018
Damn people in that world are stupid, and reminds me of the Harry Potter world's stupidity.
doravoltou chapter 1 . 7/29/2018
I went through so many emotions reading this that I don't know what to say. It was truly amazing, your writing is amazing. I wanted to say something more elaborated but I am kind of shocked with so many feelings right now. Thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2018
i LOVE IT
SleepingBeautyRocks chapter 1 . 7/20/2018
Your story is good, but Phillip's name is spelled wrong.
780 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »