Reviews for The Prisoner
Clemenmore chapter 3 . 8/8/2012
Oh man i love this.
I can see myself doing some fanart for this... it is femslash right?
GriffinAngelOfDarkness chapter 3 . 8/7/2012
its beautiful continue please
SkullGaudess chapter 3 . 8/6/2012
I am in love this story. It is so well written. I love the way you have portrayed Maleficent. How Rose has a constant fear for her life in the presence of this woman, which is compared to that of a wild and exotic animal, and yet is drawn to her, admirably so.
Obviously, there is a secret about Maleficent in question to Aurora that everyone else knows except the Princess, herself. She was raised to judge the wicked fairy nothing but pure evil, yet for some reason prior to running away, beyond the sympathy she feels for undeserved or unnatural death, does not.
I sense something maternal about Maleficent towards the young lady and I'm hoping that will be explained soon. Perhaps it has something to do with the name the good fairies gave her and the name she prefers to be called- Briar Rose?
Doctor Madwoman chapter 3 . 8/3/2012
This is an amazing story...somehow I love it more than Early to Bed, which I thought was biologically/emotionally impossible.

I wanted more of your Maleficent's back story, but I never realized it would hurt half so much as this. The comparison between her and the little dragon...more tears than eyeballs at the moment, to be frank. Even in the Disney movie, Maleficent was very isolated and for someone as intelligent as her that would have to be hard after a while.
drippingwithsin chapter 3 . 8/2/2012
Poor Maleficent I feel bad for her at least she has Rose though. Please Continue...
harpyvixen chapter 3 . 8/1/2012
D'awwwww! So sweet! And I know I squeeed at the baby dragon :D I love how you worked in some moments very similar to those from Early to Bed.

So far it's been from Rose's point of view, so I am curious if we will see Maleficent's point of view at some point. I might have more questions/comments later...

Rose in red...hmmm, I did stumble across a livejournal link that displayed some screencaps of "Maleficent's Revenge" and Rose is wearing a bright red dress. It works with her coloring :)
Guest chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
continue please
Guest chapter 2 . 7/21/2012
que lindo e interesante, continuala plis me encanto mas el segundo capitulo porque metes mas a malefica (esque es mi personaje favorito de disney) mucho talento _
Meeeee chapter 2 . 7/20/2012
You amaze me. I hope you'll publish the next chapter soon )
Tuume chapter 2 . 7/19/2012
This was a very emotional chapter. The condescending attitude that Rose's loved ones showed towards her was heartbreaking, as was their lack of understanding. The encroaching reality of the situation really brings an extra layer of enjoyment. I can't wait to see where you take this.
Celestia GF of the Void chapter 2 . 7/16/2012
Awesome new chapter. I enjoyed the reactions once reality of their situations seemed to hit both Rose and Maleficent. I can't wait for the next chapter, and I hope it's very soon.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Wow ... here we go for another wonderful story. I cannot wait to read the next chapter )
Tuume chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Very Grimm and well written. You've established so very much in just one chapter. Aurora's situation was easily felt through the dialogue and her interactions with Phillip and Maleficent. I'm eager to see what's next.
Refreshingly Original chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Interesting. Very interesting.
I look forward to seeing how this all plays out.
Ro
Celestia GF of the Void chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Just finished Early to Bed, and found this. Very interesting so far. I can't wait to see more interactions between Rose and Maleficent. Good and Evil are never so black and white as Disney makes it, and I can't wait to see Rose's reaction when she realizes that.
780 | « Prev Page 1 .. 42 49 50 51 52