Reviews for A Most Intriguing Case
Stewie Cartman chapter 1 . 4/20
I like the detective/investigation vibe
PointCaliber chapter 9 . 1/14/2013
"This is our ride?" Heh, Catch-a-Ride!

Good chapter :3 Can't wait to watch what happens when they get boarded "Eeeepp"
Comrade chapter 9 . 1/13/2013
Prepare to be boarded scum! :D

Great job! I actually like this chapter.
PointCaliber chapter 8 . 11/28/2012
Who cares if you ripped off three movies :D You combined them very well :D And I will be waiting for more :D
Comrade chapter 8 . 11/28/2012
I think I caught something, can't place it though...Fecuina reminds me of Hoth. :D

Great job!
PointCaliber chapter 7 . 11/10/2012
*Rubs hands together* Can't wait for next chapter :)
Comrade chapter 7 . 11/9/2012
Life lesson of the smday; don't complain about your food. Haha!
Comrade chapter 6 . 10/15/2012
Blue Lamp? *sniffles* I shall never get to read another excerpt of the Blue Lamp. :[

Hehe, ladder on the other side of the building. :D
Comrade chapter 5 . 9/14/2012
Wow!
Comrade chapter 4 . 9/2/2012
As cold as your heart? Temperatures that low could kill instantly. :D
You definitely got me to laugh.

Once again, "The game is afoot!"

Blue Lamp! :D
Comrade chapter 3 . 8/19/2012
*cries* I didn't mean to hate on the blue lamp...it was a joke... *breaks out bawling*

*sniff* *sniff*

Another great chapter to add to the list. Mysterys mysterys... :)
bryan mccloud chapter 2 . 8/1/2012
i can already tell mr doles is involved in the case...lol. it could most likely be him and his self-proclaim secretary/specialist...lol.

good story man...
Comrade chapter 2 . 7/31/2012
Keep up the story on the blue lamp, way better than the actual story. Haha! Got you, no the detectivey stuff is really cool. A bit more original... :)

Seriously you are doing a great job!

...more blue lamp :P
Serpent P chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
I'm not sure why no one else has reviewed this yet, because this is pretty interesting. I don't think I've seen a crime focused piece in this section in a while. Vixy's death is a topic not written about much, and I like how you're taking an original angle with it. The description is also detailed without being too verbose. The only things I noticed were a few grammatical errors - you should only end quotes in periods if the quote is the end of the sentence and the next sentence isn't modifying it with said, asked, etc. For example:

"I figured you'd arrive on your own." The chief replied. - should be
"I figured you'd arrive on your own," the chief replied.

Other than that, it looks pretty good and I'm looking forward to updates.