Reviews for Lost Property
Jupplyr chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
good one shot are you planing more
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Love the story. Touching, and very much makes you want to read more! Jiminy and Cricket is one of my favorites stories. I hope you decide to write more about Jim and Hannah. Thanks for the read!
Flink88 chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Don't know what it is about you giving Jim daughters but that was really good. Short and bittersweet. It's nice to think of Jim having a family after everything he's gone through. But, I don't know how realistic it is for him to just drive off with her. Even if the child's not really wanted by her aunt would she really be given up that same day? What hoops would Jim have to jump through and what would he have to give them to make THAT happen? what of they adamantly say no? He's just made a huge promise to that grieving child. How on earth do you walk out the door after that? Lots of potential here for something exciting. .
chaoticmom chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
I take it this is now a different universe than Consiquences and the rest? Very good and cute story I love Jimony and Cricketand always wondered what happened.
Jim definitely deserves a family in some form this time around, and you keep doing a great job of it. I've really missed your writing lately, and hope its not so long before we hear from you again, I for one miss your stories. take care and good writing
royalpinkdogs chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Amazing! And so perfect! Love Jiminy and Cricket-too bad they couldn't get together and share the joy of their child.

MORE MORE MORE!