Reviews for How a Theory Becomes a Law
AlmostExistentExistentialist chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
When I read the genre of this fic I was dubious. Now I'm a believer. Somehow you managed to write a story that was both completely hilarious and dreadfully angsty. Thanks. You're seriously the best
Isamuso chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Just stumbled here...I really enjoyed this little thing! Well done!
bellabyday chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
wow awesome writing! Love you humor! gotta know if this is just a one shot or shall it be continued? Oh i hope you will continue! Again great read, cant wait to read more!
Bow to your sensei chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Lol'ed at Asperger Bella!

She really should have stayed away. :(

I'm going to imagine he stopped himself in the nick of time, and that they became mates and had an HEA. So there! :D
MujerN chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
LOLLLLLLLL 'Gdocs' got me. Done.
b3j02 chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Ummmmmmm, okay. I thought it was going to end on a funnier note somehow... I am hoping she just turned and wasn't drained?
XxonlyhumanxX chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Loved this!
Anon chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
I have to say you gotta have more... A continuation perhaps... Did Bella die or turn? Who left the note to Bella and did someone found Bella's notes. But overall totally madly in love with this story. Now with that continuation?
doodeedoo chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
oh that was wicked and delicious and I really liked it and this Bella. I do would have liked more of her...
But I am confused about that note now. Are we supposed to not know or am I stupid?
and giggles at "I know he's probably not a vampire, and he's definitely not attracted to me."
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
So, did he kill her, or turn her? They are supposed to fall in love!
I laughed alot, then I wanted to cry! :(
TwilightJemS chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Happy 6th Birthday to your son! Now, about your story. Truly loved it! Any thought of continuing? I mean, do we know for sure that Bella really died or did she become undead? Will Rose find Bella's phone & ultimately find her vampire notes? Inquiring mind want to know. :)
mem4375 chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Your twisted mind makes me laugh every time! Thanks!
MissJanuary chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Loved it. Had me giggling pretty good. I love a smart/dorky Bella.
HiraFrance chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Lol, it's very interesting!
Love it ;)