Reviews for A Very Beautiful Tragedy
Observer chapter 1 . 5/9
Need next chapter please.
ReadingRed chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
I love this idea! I can't wait to read more.
Amon-100 chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Amazing, I always thought the Rita would of had to have one hell of a Dark Passenger after all she has been through and I had hope that the show would work that in even subtely but of course no joy on that front. Can wait for the next chapter :)
anon chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Please update!
Vi-Violence chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Anon-GallowGlass1 chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Wonderful story! It's a great start, and it's the most detail I've ever seen applied to Rita as a character. But I would love to see a little more darkness from her and a little less "Debraness" (I.e. cursing except in REALLY bad situations, and OVER-humanizing, remember, Dex has love towards Rita but he's still kinda figuring that out.) from Deliciously Dark Dexter. this story!
Anon chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
The show really just started going downhill once Rita died. I like your idea better. Awesome story!
evalilly chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Wonderful job! I cannot wait for the next chapter
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
I'm loving your take on Rita and this new dynamic between her and Dexter. I can't wait to see what else you have in mind for those two.
Fluffy-san chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Wow - this was really powerful! You did a wonderful job! And the news about what they're going to try to do is utterly despicable! I've reposted the link onto my own profile (and most of your summary of the situation - I hope you don't mind!). Keep up the great work!