Reviews for Scars and Souvenirs
FanGirl1320 chapter 7 . 8/17/2013
This story is really great! I loved the first Rise And Fall but now ill read the newer one!:)
Flying By Wire chapter 6 . 12/29/2012
Wait I'm the only reviewer? That's madness this story's good!
And crossing over to Jak X like that? Didnt see that one coming! I kept thinking these guys worked for Damas, or we're at least Spargus citizens...hm
God I've always hated Razer...affcfnngyiuwdhdbh

Doing great, can't wait for the next chapter
LadyAmazon chapter 6 . 12/28/2012
Really true about Haven being surrounded by so many walls that you'll always hit one and not only that, krimzon guards when you're joyriding around the city. (crashed and exploded so many times)
Flying By Wire chapter 5 . 12/10/2012
Loving it, I've always wondered what it would be like to work on a ship, pirates of the Caribbean and treasure planet aren't really much to go on after all
Keira's always bugged me..maybe it has to do with her always getting pissed at Jak for something he practically had no control of, idk that's 1 thing
Oh well, can't wait for the next chapter
Flying By Wire chapter 4 . 12/8/2012
Damn you plot development splitting them apart! Not really though for story reasons lol
But ouch! Being shot and/or knocked out, what a world
Can't wait for the next chapter
Flying By Wire chapter 3 . 10/4/2012
Yay I've been waiting for this!
I'd nearly forgotten what happened but now it's all good
Jenny's dark side is a lot scarier in this one, hm..
Can't wait for the next chapter
Flying By Wire chapter 2 . 7/12/2012
Yay I'm glad I was able to help out in some way for this chapter! I didn't even notice there weren't any other reviews, your stories are so interesting it's surprising.

So the marauders showing up and taking Jenny was the precursors' work? That's crazy, aww I feel bad for Jak though, he seemed so crushed for a while there. Yay for Torn being super observant!
Can't wait for the next chapter!
Flying By Wire chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Ah I remember reading the other versions of this story ages ago, A World We All Live In, Your Guardian Angel, I miss those lol. These newer ones are awesome! I only wish I could've reviewed on your stuff sooner!
Jenny's life is always do interesting, I wish I had at least a little bit of action in my life, sad face.
But man what is that precursors problem? I hope Jenny gets put of this whole mess ok with Jak and her men!
Can't wait to see what happens next!