Reviews for All For Love
Dalonega Noquisi chapter 18 . 1/21
Amazing story! I loved it sooo much!
spring94 chapter 18 . 11/11/2013
love it!
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Update immediately, please!
Nana Suzuki chapter 18 . 4/6/2013
I just watched the movie today and when I read this, it was great! I love the romantic scenes and the ending.
Blood White Rose chapter 18 . 2/18/2013
OMG... ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! Great work my dear!
IHeartStories chapter 18 . 1/1/2013
I don't normaly like reading stories involving an OC/and so and such romance. But for this one I will make an exception. As I truly did like it. Aramis is such a hottie who desvered some more screen time in the 2011 film. I look forward to be seeing a sequel of some sort in the future.
princess moon shadow chapter 3 . 12/28/2012
Love the chapter, but actually Queen Anne was not from Austria,but from Spain. She was known as Anne of Austria as a reminder that she descended from the Austrian line that made up the new Spanish royalty.
Just thought I would clear up some confusion.
NaomixJade92 chapter 18 . 11/3/2012
well done! well done! :) :)
ZabuzasGirl chapter 18 . 11/3/2012
Nice.
Sequel!
ZabuzasGirl chapter 17 . 10/27/2012
Update immediately, please!
smilin steph chapter 15 . 10/22/2012
sequel please
SmexyBeast chapter 15 . 10/17/2012
Too beautiful. Aside from the amazing and beautiful writing, I think this is reaaaaaalllllllyyy great. I'd add more a's and l's to my 'really' to stress how much repect I have for you, but I'm on a phone so it's quite difficult.

I hope you update soon! And yes. A sequel would be marvelous. I really hope you continue it, know that there are people who really do want to read what you write!
Thank you for the great reading experience :3
Ughhhh Luke Evans is a smexy beast.
Pheonix638638 chapter 15 . 10/18/2012
I have been trying to find a good three musketeers story for a long time. But I found yours and it is very good and very well written I would love to see how it ends and what happens to them.
Guest chapter 15 . 10/8/2012
Hope you continue with this story!
alaura chapter 15 . 9/22/2012
lol yes, please write more!