Reviews for All For Love
Aranel Silvertongue chapter 18 . 11/16/2014
Absolutely wonderful! Great story! Very well written and the differences from the the movie were quite interesting. If you were looking for an idea for another story in this section I would suggest a back story on how Antoinette, Aramis, Porthos, Athos, and possibly even Milady de Winter all met. It would most likely be slightly challenging but it would be a great story none the less. Best of luck with any future stories you write.
Aranel
bfireworks5 chapter 18 . 9/28/2014
DO THE SEQUEL OR AT LEAST EXTEND IT! Its such a good story nd I LUV IT!
Dalonega Noquisi chapter 18 . 1/21/2014
Amazing story! I loved it sooo much!
spring94 chapter 18 . 11/11/2013
love it!
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Update immediately, please!
Nana Suzuki chapter 18 . 4/6/2013
I just watched the movie today and when I read this, it was great! I love the romantic scenes and the ending.
Blood White Rose chapter 18 . 2/18/2013
OMG... ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! Great work my dear!
IHeartCherik chapter 18 . 1/1/2013
I don't normaly like reading stories involving an OC/and so and such romance. But for this one I will make an exception. As I truly did like it. Aramis is such a hottie who desvered some more screen time in the 2011 film. I look forward to be seeing a sequel of some sort in the future.
princess moon shadow chapter 3 . 12/28/2012
Love the chapter, but actually Queen Anne was not from Austria,but from Spain. She was known as Anne of Austria as a reminder that she descended from the Austrian line that made up the new Spanish royalty.
Just thought I would clear up some confusion.
neverephemeral chapter 18 . 11/3/2012
well done! well done! :) :)
ZabuzasGirl chapter 18 . 11/3/2012
Nice.
Sequel!
ZabuzasGirl chapter 17 . 10/27/2012
Update immediately, please!
smilin steph chapter 15 . 10/22/2012
sequel please
SmexyBeast chapter 15 . 10/17/2012
Too beautiful. Aside from the amazing and beautiful writing, I think this is reaaaaaalllllllyyy great. I'd add more a's and l's to my 'really' to stress how much repect I have for you, but I'm on a phone so it's quite difficult.

I hope you update soon! And yes. A sequel would be marvelous. I really hope you continue it, know that there are people who really do want to read what you write!
Thank you for the great reading experience :3
Ughhhh Luke Evans is a smexy beast.
Pheonix638638 chapter 15 . 10/18/2012
I have been trying to find a good three musketeers story for a long time. But I found yours and it is very good and very well written I would love to see how it ends and what happens to them.