Reviews for Born To Die
Prince Carlisle of Equestria chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
Carmen
Cris.P.C chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
F*ck! I thought they were just about to have sex and then Carlisle takes out a f*cking gun! I was like "WTF?" with my mouth shaped like an "O". I never expected that, omg, OMG! I guess he killed her and then he killed himself, OMG. O.O I couldn't see it coming, not even listening to the song. XP BTW the fic was great and fitted the song perfectly (I love Lana Del Rey too!) ;) OOC, yes, but still great. :D You're amazing, girl. ;D
Olivia Rollins chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
Wow, did not see that coming! Love it! Excellent job!
Mikarin Aoi chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Like so many on here, I did not see that ending coming. It was awesome! Hahaha, funny how much I love character death. Uhm, comments on the story... In some parts, I think your mind was racing so much along with the mind of Esme in the story, which is shown in this sentence: I don't ever want to leave you, Carlisle1" Where the 1 is, should be an exclamation point instead :) Since you wrote this June of 2012, it's quite obvious this wasn't as well-written as your newer stories now. The story itself is quite well-known. Fucked up relationship, girl stays because she "loves" guy too much, but the ending was an absolute shocker, a pleasant surprise for an ending that other "broken relationship" stories don't have. I actually don't like stories like these so much, where the girl is so stupid, not leaving, though she's been given plenty of warning signals and lil red flags to bolt out the door, but then again, I myself wrote something like this in a little more angsty manner in "The Only Way." It did remind me of my own fanfic :) Anyway, I liked this, especially the ending. I can't stop reiterating myself on that part, haha. :) Oh and about the song, I am actually not familiar with your hero (Lana Del Rey), but the lyrics is quite nice. I think I saw a music video of her once in the past three months, perhaps. T'was of her in a swimming pool? Hmm. Probably one of her newest songs. Anyway, this is a long-ass review. Haha.
-Aoi.
Massie Cullen chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Omg, I didn't see that ending coming! Wow, wow, wow! Good work. Keep it up.
jean.say.hi chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
It was really impressive! And creepy...
luckyone12 chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
This was a strong one i think. I really enjoyed the twist and i want to see more.
reyrey97 chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Very diffrent for you, but i really liked it. Some stories need a darker tone and this offered that. And i guess it's not really an awful ending because she gets Carlisle and she goes to heaven, so it's actually pretty good, right? Anyway, i really liked it and would love to see it continued.
hollyhalebforeverlove chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Oh god that was tragic...
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
whoa i did not expect that ending

i loved it!
please update soon!
hinckle123 chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
This is soo good :) I just love lana del Rey and this song! It's sad but really it's a love story :) so sweet! I would love for you to continue...Carmen maybe?
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
So sad :( but I'm glad it has a happy ending :) vote for blue jeans next or off to the races :))