Reviews for Searching in the Dark
Imetdarrencriss chapter 23 . 1/11
Hi.. can I traslate your story and published it on efp?
Munk's Lady chapter 2 . 6/27/2015
Unfortunately, I know all too well what Kurt is going through. Getting the public school district to provide necessary disability accommodations is like fucking pulling teeth. I was born disabled so I dealt with 12 years of it.
Munk's Lady chapter 1 . 6/27/2015
Not bad for a first chapter, but the timeline seems rushed. I think it would flow better if they got to know each other and were friends before they moved to boyfriend status.
Klaine4592 chapter 24 . 12/16/2014
How can I down load this fanfiction
Guest chapter 24 . 6/15/2014
Beautiful story, I laughed and cried.
RozarieCriss chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Today I find this story while I was looking for another one and yay! I was looking for this one for so long! I read it ages ago and really love it! I'm so happy I found it again now I'm going to read it :D
TheFiveElements chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Stupid phone STILL won't let me log in but this story is great, I really like about err...85, no, 90% of it, 5% is AWESOME and the rest is smut...**
thanks for replying I had no idea that was possible on this website... I don't know how to do it so I'm spamming your reviews instead, sorry...
I have this weird automatic instinct to reply to EVERYTHING so maybe don't message me again (not that I'm asking or anything) otherwise I'll keep on cluttering up your reviews... Yeah. Maybe delete this one too... Sorry, weird review and your story, comparable to the great C.P Coulter's 'Dalton' really is truly fabulous.
TheFiveElements chapter 24 . 8/28/2013
Great, you guys obviously have a really close friendship-I'm jealous-as well as great writing talent-even more jealous-this story was FANTASTIC! Aside for mild smutty (yeuch) bits, which I simply scrolled down past. I definitely almost cried at the end though because I was all "yay, they've given them a beautiful family, it'll end with cheesy fluffy family love" and YOU KILLED BLAINE!
I loved the way Blaine protected Kurt throughout, and the characters really matured. Once I've posted this I'm going to read the first chapter again. Then more of your stories.
Oh no, I just realised that Toby and Simone died at some point too... That's it, I'm crying...
Please do another joint one, you two are incredible, and whichever one of you gets this tell the other.
Yours, firewaterspaceairearth
(I'm on my phone, it won't let me log in)
MrsNessa91 chapter 23 . 8/28/2013
I cried. i really did :( it was sad, but perfect ending.
nicoolerthanyou chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
That was kind of fast, I was looking forward to more of a journey.
chris.h.olds chapter 11 . 6/17/2013
You guys did a great job writing the sex scene. Well done!
chris.h.olds chapter 3 . 6/17/2013
This is a very nice story & I think that you've both done a splendid adaption from your role play! Thanks for writing it!
As an additional compliment to your skills as story tellers; I'm not a regular viewer of Glee, but even though I have only an idea of who Kurt & Blaine are I'm greatly enjoying this & am avidly reading this story in its entirety.
Alex Iclemeyer chapter 23 . 3/12/2013
Okay now I have to tell you I totally love this fanfiction. It has been the frist ff I read, and gosh, I loved it.
I think this ff will always be special to me. It's been my first [wierd thing to say] and I really, really love it, with every ounce of my body. It's just...perfect. I love it.
Thank you both for having written this awesome, perfect fanfcition.
It's perfect and I love it and okay I said it in every phrase. I just can't help saying it lol
Anyway, I LOVE IT!
Thank you so much for all the emotions and tears and just...just thank you. You both did a great job.
msgoodbar2257 chapter 23 . 2/26/2013