Reviews for Invictus In the Black
DocCBM chapter 9 . 8/21/2014
Like how things come together. Like how Jayne isn't as seems.
DocCBM chapter 8 . 8/21/2014
Very good. Nice first night.
DocCBM chapter 7 . 8/20/2014
Nice romance with couple. Straight forward.
DocCBM chapter 6 . 8/20/2014
Love the changes. Work well.
DocCBM chapter 5 . 8/20/2014
More pitch black. Still nice river encorporation.
DocCBM chapter 4 . 8/20/2014
More pitch black goodness.
DocCBM chapter 3 . 8/20/2014
Love how you can incorporate River into pitch black. Very smooth.
DocCBM chapter 2 . 8/20/2014
Lovely how river and Riddick dance around each other.
DocCBM chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
Love this story. Deserves reviews.
bigfan22 chapter 16 . 1/31/2014
This story was simply fantastic. I liked the first half that was planet side, and I was thrilled when it ended and we still had more than half the story on Firefly. The interaction between the crew and Riddick was great to read, and I love how you managed to capture all the characters so accurately. The change in Jayne's background was def one of the little twists you've added that I truly loved. I also have to give you credit for the dialogue...I really enjoyed everything that River ends up saying...just perfect.

I have to apologize a little too. As this story was coming to a conclusion, I assumed you were going to give us some lame paragraph wrapup that would have completely ruined the great story you have written. After reading your A/N, I should have realized you wouldn't do that. After 16 chapters of excellent story telling, I should have had faith that you would give this incredible story the just ending it deserved. Now that I know this story has a sequel, I will def be reading it next.

I'm not sure why this story has so few reviews, but if you're reading this review to judge whether you should give this story a shot...don't think anymore. Just click on the tab and read it. Simon will be a little irritating to read, but the rest of the characters and the plot itself, will keep you mesmerized and entertained for the duration of the story!

Thank you very much for writing this wonderful story for the rest of us to read, and I look forward to reading the sequel. Great job!
Vripxcordv86 chapter 2 . 1/25/2014
Please for the love of reading right the next part to rid sick please please please I love your story's!
Rainbor123 chapter 16 . 11/9/2013
This was VERY GOOD. It is 3AM, but still I will go on to the next one- I REALLY hope you already have it up and complete!
SeanHicks4 chapter 16 . 10/31/2013
Interesting take on how River and Riddick got together
Guest chapter 8 . 9/18/2013
Other than the smutty bits, it's a good read. Very good read. The smutty bits I can scroll on by, so it makes no never mind. :)
Guest chapter 7 . 9/18/2013
Very good writing. 2nd story of yours I've read so far. Keep up the very good works please.
77 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »