Reviews for Invictus In the Black
chelsea13music chapter 11 . 9/2/2013
I've read this a couple of times I love the idea of riddick and river and this its well writen, love it
jeanpaulreddy93 chapter 16 . 8/27/2013
Awesome story, really great but I just had a wicked thought... Your description of Ridick's animal side kind of reminds me of Wolverine from the X-men franchise. For some reason, i cant get the idea of Harry Potter with Wolverine's ability being in the situation that Ridick is...
Guest chapter 13 . 6/26/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
SixPerfections chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Interesting story, its actually pretty well written. I'm liking it very much so far. I think its kinda cool/funny how they are planning on Serenity to come rescue them. The only thing I'm not crazy about is how river/Riddick are instantly all hot for each other. But that's just a personal preference, I like romance/attraction to build slowly over time but it doesn't always have to be that way. Anyway I think this is good so far, will read a little more :D
RonneeM chapter 16 . 3/2/2013
One of the best Riddick stories I've read - well written, well plotted and even better explication of motivations. I also like the way that River Tam and Zoe are woven into the story so that they appear to be seemly part of the Pitch Black tale. Very well done.
Regin chapter 16 . 1/5/2013
I Love, I Like, I Lust!Please Update Soon!
Tempest S chapter 5 . 10/9/2012
zāo gāo (crap/spoiled cake). Is that the real translation? Big difference there.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/26/2012
I've always felt the same way about fry...she seemed so cowardly. More and more every time I watched that movie, which was A LOT... Also I loved your line about how river was created to make Riddick curse...absolutely wonderful!
briarprincess chapter 16 . 9/14/2012
Once I started reading this pairing I loved it right away, they just work together. This stroy has been wonderful and I cant wait to read the sequel.
Lyzzybelle chapter 7 . 9/4/2012
Yay...river is home!

I adore all of the literary references in your fic. You have put alot of thought into your story and it shows. Another excellent chapter.
Lyzzybelle chapter 6 . 9/4/2012
You know the giddy feeling you get when you are reading a GREAT story, full of action and intrigue?
Me- Giddy.

'Nuff Said.
Lyzzybelle chapter 5 . 9/4/2012
Another flawless chapter. You pacing is good and keeps me "turning the page" ;)
Lyzzybelle chapter 4 . 9/4/2012
Another excellent chapter. I love the meat you give to each chapter. This story is well thought out and you don't rush your plot progression, which makes it very enjoyable to read and is much appreciated!
Lyzzybelle chapter 3 . 9/4/2012
You have a knack for writing witty dialogue and have meshed these two 'verses together flawlessly. This story is perfect.
Lyzzybelle chapter 2 . 9/4/2012
This story is amazing! I am so grateful to have found it. It has not only met my expectations, but exceeded them in a way I never imagined! You have a beatiful way of writing River's thoughts and expressions. I love how she is completely lucid and cognizant, but still retains her unique way of expressing herself...how she consciously tries to remember to speak of herself in the first person.

You are fabulous and I can't wait to read more. Thank you!
77 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »