Reviews for The Other Side of the Story
THE SACHEN MASTA chapter 28 . 7/13/2014
I must say this is a phenomenonal work I was looking for a good superman supergirl esk story to pass time and I couldn't find one the really spiked my intrest then I found this and this story here exceeds my expectations please update soon
Guest chapter 28 . 6/21/2014
Got a bit confused in the last chapter. You've got Linda getting shot and then Kate referring to her as Kara... did I miss something? Anyway, great story. Really liking your insight into how Supergirl handles her complicated double life while trying to keep good/meaningful relationships with her friends, family, and potential love interests. Don't keep us in suspense too long!
Guest chapter 27 . 6/9/2014
Nice to see you're back. Great update. I liked how Linda interacts with Athena. Maybe we'll see some Supergirl action soon. Thanks.
anon chapter 27 . 6/9/2014
Thanks for the update, nice chapter and looking forward to more.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
Terrific story. Please continue. (Cool pic btw)
ealperin chapter 26 . 1/6/2014
LOVED this scene! :)
ealperin chapter 25 . 10/26/2013
Lovely! :)
Guest chapter 24 . 10/1/2013
Thanks for updating. It looks like Linda's in for a pow-wow session.
theLadyCheshire chapter 23 . 8/9/2013
I am impressed with your story so far. Things do get a little convoluted and confusing sometimes, but I am enjoying it and hope to see another update soon. I'm a fan of Supergirl but don't keep up with the comics or anything, so that might explain a few things I don't quite get- but I like that you've made it clear that in some instances, the confusion stems from Supergirl keeping secrets from us, the audience, as well as her friends. Well done, keep up the good work.
ealperin chapter 23 . 7/31/2013
This is nice! :)
Guest chapter 23 . 7/31/2013
Thanks for the update. Looking good!
Guest chapter 23 . 7/2/2013
Aww, hiatus :( But we understand that you have a life. Good luck with getting scholarships!
Guest chapter 21 . 5/24/2013
I love the extra direction that the story has taken. It gives us a whole new dimension to Kara's background, personality, and relationships which will help in understanding her friendship/potential romance with Kate. No rush with catching up to the "Gettin' By" chapters. You'll get there when it's right and then move forward. Thanks for writing. I hope to see more soon.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »