Reviews for The Other Side of the Story
spiritedghost chapter 2 . 8/16
I almost get this weird feeling Kara is pregnant, thus the reduction in her powers, but knowing how my mind works I am probably off base. As for, "Kara Zor-El, met Kara In-Zee, your cousin." What the hell?
spiritedghost chapter 1 . 8/16
Great start to what I assume will be a brilliant story. So Kara is getting weaker? That alone peaks mutt interest and yes I would love to read the other story. Ghost!
Robert12774 chapter 36 . 11/30/2015
New it was coming but still a sad ending but great story
Thanks
Robert12774 chapter 26 . 11/22/2015
Enjoying your story stating to think im not getting a happy ending to your story but who knows well apart from you. But anything can happen with superheroes
Robert12774 chapter 14 . 11/18/2015
Nice chapter
Labels are for cans ... I like that line
Robert12774 chapter 7 . 11/17/2015
Is the supergirl brain thing something for your story or is it from the comics oh and im enjoying your story
Guest chapter 36 . 9/19/2015
Very nice! Looking forward to Red, White & Blonde :D
The Sachen Masta chapter 28 . 7/13/2014
I must say this is a phenomenonal work I was looking for a good superman supergirl esk story to pass time and I couldn't find one the really spiked my intrest then I found this and this story here exceeds my expectations please update soon
Guest chapter 28 . 6/21/2014
Got a bit confused in the last chapter. You've got Linda getting shot and then Kate referring to her as Kara... did I miss something? Anyway, great story. Really liking your insight into how Supergirl handles her complicated double life while trying to keep good/meaningful relationships with her friends, family, and potential love interests. Don't keep us in suspense too long!
Guest chapter 27 . 6/9/2014
Nice to see you're back. Great update. I liked how Linda interacts with Athena. Maybe we'll see some Supergirl action soon. Thanks.
anon chapter 27 . 6/9/2014
Thanks for the update, nice chapter and looking forward to more.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
Terrific story. Please continue. (Cool pic btw)
ealperin chapter 26 . 1/6/2014