Reviews for Don't Ask Don't Tell
I still dont trust Bonnie. She maybe wants that expensive Fur coat.

Damon should NOT apoligize to Caroline. She is the one who was after Damon, that slut
Serios, Bonnie is thinking about leaving Damon for Caroline if she has to make a choice? I start to dislike her more and more. Damon run you dump fuck. Now Bonnie got another expensive present.

I like the new Stefan more and more.
I still think Bonnie is using Daman
Damon grow a set, dont jump when Bonnie tells you. I really start to dislike Bonnie, all she wants is being satisfied and Daman to buy her expensive stuff.
coleamber chapter 17 . 5/6
Bonnie is starting to luck like sluty Elena
coleamber chapter 16 . 5/6
Bonnie sure has expensive taste, makes you wonder. Why is she so happy with $800, when she gets all the expensive stuff free.
coleamber chapter 12 . 5/5
sorry I used Jeffreys name, instead of Jeremy. Was thinking of another asshole that minute.

I like the new and improved Stefan, LOL
coleamber chapter 11 . 5/5
Those darn Gilberts, Elena and Jeffrey, they are so full of themselfs, they should been dead after the 2nd season
coleamber chapter 6 . 5/5
WOW did not see that coming. lets hope her dream comes true.
coleamber chapter 5 . 5/5
that is a nice site of Damon, I am not surprised.
coleamber chapter 4 . 5/5
Love it, that is great. Darn Elena deserves that
coleamber chapter 3 . 5/5
what jerk would report you. they do not have to read it. Love your story. Glad Elena does not get what she wants for a chance, hope she catches them 2 LOL

What is MA anyway?
coleamber chapter 2 . 5/5
Love t, no Delano. you rock
Hopefully one day soon you'll return to this amazing story. Cause I for one miss the hell out of it !
Literary Spirit chapter 6 . 2/13
Well, just when I become complacent with fluffy, you show me why you’re queen of this ish. Not only does the plot thickens, it twists and turns too.
Ever joliene chapter 31 . 2/5
Are You updating anytime soon ?