Reviews for Don't Ask Don't Tell
E. A. Brown chapter 1 . 10/1
Sorry, reposting this review because in my excitement I forget to sign in lol:

Just decided to reread this story again. Best F****** chapter I've ever read! I won't beat around the bush lol, the coitus was downright primal and I loved EVERY moment of it! You are one of the most skilled writers that I have ever come across and I'm not talking about FanFiction alone. You should be writing novels, if you haven't already. The characterization of Bonnie and Damon are perfect and you are able to exploit the benefits of the deep seated attraction they have that jumped off the screen in every scene they shared on the show in a way that is both gratifying to the reader and believable as if it were canon. Words can't describe how much I love this!
jdubbs chapter 31 . 9/14
Love this story! I see that you haven't updated since 9/26/2015 which is my birthday so maybe for my birthday you could have an update? :)
crazysexyfool chapter 1 . 7/26
I really miss the dirty version of this fic, especially the first chapter. I swear my eyes popped out of their sockets. Good times.
CastleIsInMyBones chapter 31 . 3/9
Loving your story, please update. You're such a talented writer
CastleIsInMyBones chapter 29 . 3/8
Omg, you used the "do you want to fight about it/fuck about it?" line. You are now officially one of my favourite writers
ValidescopeWest chapter 6 . 2/23
OMG...I so didn't see that coming. I hope this story is finished because if I read to the end and it's unfinished it may drive me crazy.
Anonymous chapter 31 . 12/25/2016
This story is why I fell in love with your writing and why I began to ship Bamon. I wish we knew what happened next or how this ended between them.
Guest chapter 31 . 11/24/2016
Since you're updating your older stories hopefully this one will be too.

A hopeful fan
Guest chapter 31 . 11/24/2016
I hope you haven't given up on this story it was one of the first one of yours I've read(think twice the other). So many questions yet to be answered. Love Bamon in this story considering they started within a dream that came true they deserve to have an ending.

Sin
Hazel N chapter 31 . 10/30/2016
Wow I really hope you finish this story. It is so much better than the bloody show. Your writing is so terrific.
Guest chapter 23 . 10/27/2016
Also what I love about this story in particular is Damon's perspective which we don't often get to see. Its usually Bonnie's. So am glad you balance them both.
Guest chapter 23 . 10/27/2016
Wow indeed Bonnie is a lucky girl. I need me a Damon like that. Wow this was great. Keep up the good work. That was HOT.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/23/2016
Lmao. That last scene was to die for.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/23/2016
And whoever reported you, probably jealous as hell. Am late at reading these fanfics just started maybe 2 months now and I have read quite a few and yours hands down no contest are the best. The sex scenes the best panty creamers ever. Somebody couldn't handle it, could have been a regular reader or another writer and they got jealous. Please keep writing the way you write. Thank you.