Reviews for Once We Had Wings
EspirituDelMar chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
So beautiful... *snif* loved it! :‘)
HavenCraze chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
That was pretty amazing. I really loved it!
Anon chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
This is lovely. I'm surprised that there aren't more reviews.
Heart of a Slytherin chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Cute, very cute.
alljuststories chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
This is beatiful. First encountered it on AO3, and then I moved on to you "Legacy" story, which was unfinished, so I came here to read the rest :D
You said on your profile that you will be publishing the majority of your future stories on AO3, but I would appreciate it if you can update it on as well, as I don't have an account on AO3 yet. Thanks!
Cristalake chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
That story is utterly beautiful and I adore the way you've adapted it. )
firewordsparkler chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
This was beautiful.
Maywynn chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Aaaaaah! That was really good, and angst and sweet, and it had a happy ending, which is always nice. XD
Lifedrops chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!Honestly I'm dying here by the huge amount of fluffiness forced upon my being by this spectacular fic...AND BRINGING IN THE VICTORIAN ERA HOLMES AND WATSON?Total win!
SniperKingSogeking0341 chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
This is beautifully written...Love the ending best of all...
AnakinSparta chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
I love what you did! Oh my God, I'm dying. It was so beautiful and having the original Sherlock and John and just. It was well writen, original and fucking perfect. I'm rec'ing it.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Beautiful story, very well written! I particularly love the description of how man lost their wings. That was fantastic. Thanks for sharing!
power0girl chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Amazing story, I was surprised by it, truly.

Although on one point I think you made a mistake. Just before shipping out you have John drinking PINTS of WHISKEY. A British pint holds 568ml, 20 fluid ounces. If John was drinking multiples of THAT he'd be dead of alcohol poisoning. Beyond the fact that pubs in the UK won't SELL whiskey in a pint glass.

I figured you just got pint and lowball mixed up and missed it in the final edit.

Seriously though, the rest was amazing.

Ta
PeaceRoseG'ladheon chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Stunning story! Well done.