Reviews for Who Framed Inspector Fox
SlyandSpyrorule chapter 9 . 8/12/2012
u updated this on my B-DAY! :D
Papercut chapter 9 . 8/11/2012
Good CSI supervisor just called and wants to see you in his temperary office for your performance review,I think you did pretty well.
SlyandSpyrorule chapter 8 . 7/28/2012
dun dun dun
Papercut chapter 8 . 7/27/2012
sciopaths ware the best mask and this one is no exception.
Patrick Cooper chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
I also have an idea for a ficc how bout Ramona has a very annoying case of the hiccups and her and the gang are trying to get rid of them.:D
Patrick Cooper chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Oh and I have an idea for a ficc how bout Ramona has a very annoying case of the hiccups and her and the gang are trying to get rid of it:D
Patrick Cooper chapter 7 . 7/26/2012
Great story though I like the Sly x Ramona stories better BTW Sly 4 thieves in time is gonna come out this year so how r gonna write a story about that?
ola chapter 7 . 7/21/2012
Oooh, I wonder who this 'p' might be... It could be anyone! I'm eager to find out just who it might be :) and lol if I can make a suggestion for a ficc? Maybe ramona and sly are pulling off a heist together, and then sly protects ramona from an attack and gets seriously injured. Maybe when he's recovering, they share a moment togther? :)

I really like your ramona/sly stories, so I'd looove to see more them!
Papercut chapter 7 . 7/19/2012
It's a to do there is something missing from that list,acetone.
also how tall do you think carmelita is? I would say 5'10" to 5'11" not to mention she seems to have narrow shoulders.
Papercut chapter 6 . 7/15/2012
ethier Deans is smarter than she looks or she could be an unwhitting accesory to arson.
Papercut chapter 5 . 7/14/2012
Parkinson is not going to give up her true alibi willingly,we are going to need something damming aginst her.
Papercut chapter 4 . 7/13/2012
this is uncomfortable,i am the only reviewer for this story and it is starting to feel like a graveyard here.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/5/2012
Papercut
there are a couple of holes in her partners story,for starters why reset the fire alarm if it didn't do anything? and secondly why not shout as loudly as you can that there is a fire on your floor and alert other people?
Guest chapter 2 . 7/4/2012
Papercut
(in CSI mode) okay i have the test results back from Carmelitas clothes and the fires point of origin,the first thing i would like to point out is that the fire in the copy room had traces of a highly flamible subtance called clothes on the other hand have gasoline on them which is concistant whith carmelitas story of spilling gas on herself at the gas pump needless to say we are getting ahead of the evidance here.