Reviews for The Game Of Life
BaronessvonTrapp chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Wow! This was great. You really captured his inner crazy psyche. People do sometimes come back but Ricky never did! :)
iceprincessforever chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
I am still peeved as frack that Peter Porte is gone. Homeboy made me fall hard for his psychopathic character. I always love me the villians. Why? Their redemption storylines are always amazeballz and that is reason enough to tune in everyday.

I was hoping that Ricky would be redeemed down the road, but that went out the window...pardon my ill choice of words.

I LOVE how you got into Ricky's head - I feel as though the character himself was speaking through your words. That is how spot on you were.

This was well written and very much enjoyed. Kudos.
idealrain chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
This is incredibly good. I like the fact you got into Ricky's head and almost redeemed. Thank you for making care about a character I never connected to.
Her Name Is Erika chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Holy crap.

Holy freaking crap. Thank you so much for writing this, because Friday's episode was the most intense I have seen in a while. I was screaming, crying and gasped when Paul shot Ricky and then Ricky crashes through the window in time to firecrackers. I still can't get that out of my mind, especially when you could hear Ricky hit the pavement.

You captured all things Ricky and how damaged and broken he truly he is, underneath that normal facade. I love when Ricky panics on the inside because he brought a knife to a gun fight and really, you just don't do that. No matter how god of a sociopath you are.

I'd love it if you did a Paul Williams character study as a flip side to this. But it's all you. You're brilliant. Just...brilliant. Y&R needs more stories like this.

-Erika