Reviews for Family Reunion
talder chapter 1 . 10/12
I couldn't stop laughing as I read this! It's great!
Wish you could do one with the rest of the family, especially Loki, all having a get together.
Ruby of Raven chapter 1 . 9/21
Love it! This was adorable. XD I wish there was more and that they met there mother again. I want to see a full family reunion!
Fencer13 chapter 1 . 5/11
Please please please a sequel? I would love it sooooo much!
Siari chapter 1 . 1/4
I seriously love this 'verse, please, can you make a third one, based on Avengers?
Athena's phoenix chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
Oh, my god. This story-this 'verse-is BEAUTIFUL. Is there more?
Lady Mortenera Slytherin chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
I laughted my ass of at the end, and yeah I can see why the que would move much faster with a laughing maniac at the end.
sea-kingdom chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
oooh, i love this
it's great
they are so adorable together
and i just wish... oh, how i wish that they weren't torn apart from loki
Gabwolfgirl chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
I nearly cracked up in the middle of a lunch "meeting" with my parents and an RCI agent because of the "Steroids!" thing. Really glad I didn't. That would have been awkward.
Nyxtolouloudo chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
Omg Lol! There so needs to be more of this.. I must be patient hopefully. Steroids lol!
Booker10 chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
Love it!:) more?!:) please!?:D
Arianna chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
Give me another or I'll go all Lady Loki on your butt. I want one where Thor finally realizes who they are. And Darcy makes that his ringtone. Make it happen. Plz?
MangaMagic chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
I'm seriously hoping this becomes a regular series because it is amazingly creative.
Reader at heart chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
I absolutely love this and I hope to see more Children of Loki, maybe the next one could be the scene where Loki stabs Coulson in the heart and for a moment the facade fails. That would be interesting to read. Keep up the great work.
Beautiful-Liar13 chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
I cannot wait for more in this series
Ancient Tia chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
Absolutely hilarious - I'm looking forward to reading more of this series :)