Reviews for Whispers of What we Were
Stacy thomas chapter 7 . 3/23
I'm only on chapter 7 I just hope that Gemma doesn't kill Tara like on the show I cannot read stories were Tara gets murder by Gemma. So far I like your storie
marthapreston4 chapter 7 . 2/5
the moving back and forth in time is kinda confusing and make the story hard to follow
marthapreston4 chapter 5 . 2/5
The spelling and grammar is a little messed up
NaeNae78 chapter 30 . 1/16
Loved this story! Read it all in one day! I hope you will continue it! I love how Jax and Tara made their relationship work when she got accepted to Medical school and I am so glad that Gemma got custody of Tara after her father beat her and hurt her real bad, because Gemma knew Jax loved Tara! I love how they got pregnant while she was in med school and then they got married and then 2 years later they had Abel! I really enjoyed the flashbacks and then present day! I hate that Tara left Jax in the first place and went back to Chicago but I get because her son got shot and she felt they were not safe! And then she moves to Chicago and starts dating a psycho and she moves back to the only home and safe place she has only known and back to the one person who will always protect her and love her the way she should be love! Tara never really stopped loving Jax and she realized that she should have never moved away! I am glad that got back together and that Jax protected her against Kohn and that Jax survived his bullet wound! I love the relationship that Tara and Gemma have in this story and I am glad that they are close and that Gemma is not so controlling over Jax as she was in the show! I love how Jax and Kids has a plan to go to San Francisco and then Jax sent them home and spent the last day with Tara which was very romantic! I am glad that Tara put Ima in her place and I am glad that Tara and Jax can talk and he told her that he sleep with her before she came back! I love how Gemma was proud of Tara for what she did to Ima, cause Gemma can't stand Ima! I am so glad that Emily is better, cause I am not sure if Jax and Tara could have handled their child dying! Jax was already not coming to see her cause of Thomas and he felt that it was his fault because of the family flaw, which it is not he cannot help that! Can't wait for more!
easmith75 chapter 30 . 12/21/2014
Love this story!
kaybaby1127 chapter 30 . 10/2/2014
cute!
Foggynights chapter 30 . 9/11/2014
Like your story update soon please!
samantha.rhoades.37 chapter 30 . 9/11/2014
Ok So I just started reading this, could not put it down. Wonderful, Hope you update and continue this story!
janet.mccormick.5 chapter 30 . 9/11/2014
This was a great story please finish it ...
beachgirl29 chapter 30 . 9/8/2014
Just read this for the first time. Loved it. I love the Jax and Tara stories, that have their own twist but still stick with similar plots from the show. Hope you will continue the story.
Alisha Reed chapter 30 . 8/27/2014
Oh my GOD please come back and update this story! I love it I started it this morning and just finished. Its awesome!
Bmaxwell102791 chapter 30 . 7/24/2014
I love this version! Please update!
DeathDagger chapter 23 . 7/10/2014
Awww! I love Gemma/Tara moments!
DeathDagger chapter 18 . 7/10/2014
It's so sad they didnt make it in the actual show. They were perfect for eachother.
DeathDagger chapter 17 . 7/10/2014
Awww! A Tara/Gemma moment! Wooo!