Reviews for Spock's Angel
KEZZ 1 chapter 10 . 5/26/2017
fabulous story so far
i am looking forward to reading more
lynda.key1 chapter 10 . 2/23/2017
Guess there can be supremacists anywhere, just hard to believe in Star Fleet as well. Glad they were found in time. Love seeing Spoke in action. Never make a Vulcan angry.
TamashinoSuzume chapter 10 . 2/4/2017
I've never seen an oc in this particular situation. So far it's really well written. Though I am wondering where Kirk is, being friends with Uhura and Gail's shouldn't she have run into him by now? I can't wait for more!
wolvester chapter 9 . 3/1/2015
pleasssseeeee finish this story!
Saavikam69 chapter 9 . 9/12/2014
Loved the chapter. There's always one chauvinistic pig in the bunch.
maryjanek chapter 8 . 8/20/2014
great story, liked this 'girly' chapter
Saavikam69 chapter 8 . 8/19/2014
Beautiful shopping scene. I empathize with Amanda on seeing Angela "grown up". My own child sprouted in front of me. Where has the time gone?
Saavikam69 chapter 7 . 8/19/2014
Glad I'm catching up. Good to see spock get along well with Gaila.
Saavikam69 chapter 6 . 8/19/2014
Is darker going to pull the "I'm not talking to my enlisted children" again? Good ch. Liked how she took down those macho boys.
Saavikam69 chapter 5 . 8/19/2014
Very good response
OokamiMoon chapter 7 . 5/28/2013
Well done im looking forward to your next update if u want to cause a stir try adding in the mirror universe...
fallenfaeangel chapter 6 . 3/14/2013
This is interesting, I am eager to see where you go with it. Nice job so far.
Elissa chapter 6 . 3/12/2013
Thank you for coming back!
Ive been waiting for so long, so thank you thank youu
I enjoyed the latest chapter and slightly surprised to know that angela Is so young !
I look forward to see how the friendship develops between Gaila and Nyota and Angela :)
Saissa chapter 6 . 3/11/2013
That was interesting. But I would have thought that Angela had to be at least 16 standard years old, to get an early admittance to starfleet?

OH well - I guess a vulcan education does make up the difference.
Furionknight chapter 5 . 2/7/2013
I look forward to more :)