Reviews for An Overdue Conversation
iloverob32 chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
You make a good point. Why didn't Audrey confront him about being married and hitting on her. Unless she just thought that that was just Duke and how he was. I think you write them very well.
neoxphile chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
As much as I love and defend Duke, it was horrible that he never mentioned being married. Okay, I know he probably didn't expect Evi to come back, but shouldn't he have given her nature? Hmmm.
Angels-heart1 chapter 2 . 9/22/2012
Great story.
mjfros chapter 2 . 7/25/2012
I like your friendship perspective, not only between Audrey and the boys but also between Nathan and Duke.I want to read more so i'll be waiting for your next update.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
As much as I love Duke, he totally deserves being confronted about Evi. Okay, he probably thought of it as being married in name only, but really? You never mention it to anyone? Especially her?
Damonficgirl chapter 2 . 7/3/2012
You had me all excited with those cupcakes and the wine lol maybe can we have another story about them? please
nertooold54 chapter 2 . 7/2/2012
Duke is right, she does need to think about what Nathan's actions for and toward her actually mean.
STforRK chapter 2 . 7/1/2012
Nice to see that Duke and Audrey was able to keep their friendship and get it back on track.
xSapphirexRosesxFanx chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Sorry but she was true. Married guy and going after others?
Please UPDATE really soon!
;-)
Damonficgirl chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Interesting. I love Audrey/Duke banter. With Evie I figured Audrey thought either Duke and Evie were seperated so it didn't really matter, or that because it was a sham marriage as part of their cons he didn't really feel he needed to be faithful (after all he dated and slept with heaps of other girls and so did Evie). But I'd really like to see you write more Duke/Audrey fic (not necessarily ship fic, friend fic is good too, I love them talking!)
n0thin-but-the-rain chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Ooooh, very much enjoying this. I'm looking forward to the follow up :).
FantasyFreak4Life chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
I like the one-shot and thought you did a great job but to be honest I don't get your issue. Duke is a known criminal in the area. You honestly think Audrey was going to be all that offended that he was married while hitting on her? She seems to be able to look past far more nefarious deeds of Duke no matter how many times Nathan moans and groans about Duke.
STforRK chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Leaving things unresolved often lead to hurt feelings. This was a prime example. Looking forward to seeing how this story progresses.
DoubleBinConnecticut chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
I love the idea of tying up loose ends. Because, the show has many of them. If Duke was angry because Chris, left Audrey while she was so broken. I wonder about Nathan's P.O.V. Also, it was a low blow to Duke what she said about Evi. But, I'm glad that she regretted it.

Another good loose end would be (Episode 2x05 - Roots) Why did Audrey chose Chris to walk out of the barn with, and Why did Nathan just stand there and let it happen? I mean really you have a guy who complained the whole time and then a guy who fights his way through killer roots to get you out of the barn. And, She picks the guy who complained. I would think that would be one conversation that Audrey/Nathan would talk about if and when they become a couple.

Also, in Episode (2x02 - Fear and Loathing) What was Nathan's worst fear that he saw?

And, (Episode 2x11 - Business as Usual) What was Nathan going to say when he told Audrey,"Because, of you I..." and then says never mind.

So, many loose ends and story possibilities to tie them up with. Hurry with the next chapter! :)