Reviews for Lingering Death
Kakashi Attacke chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
Awesome job! Now, THIS is how the game should've been.
lol chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
so sad
RhythmicHeart chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
I'm not crying... :'( *river appears on floor* this is actually really well written. very descriptive and insightful it's like i was actually there.
megan chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
:'( did you stab me? it felt like it... oh boy... good story but woah...
KittyKat5090 chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
NO...just no.
KnucklesNSonic chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
...This isn't what happens in th story of the game...it woudln't...Its E10...Great going now i'm all depressed and sad...HORRIBLE!
KittyKat5090 chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Bloody bloody bloody bloody bloody 0.o *eye twichies*
BentheHedgecat123 chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
So Sad
lightpikachu08 chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
that... was so sad. now i feel depressed. ;;
Tiger-twig chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Awww that was so sad, but really, really good. It was amazing!

I'm so glad my brother has a 3ds (I have a DSi) otherwise I would never have known what an incredible game I was missing out on.
Detective Claude chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
nice but sad like you said, and on fanfiction your the second to write a story on rhythm thief, and on fanfiction... i dont remer but the guy that role plays as phantom R has done soe ad other people but good job BD OwO
Galexia the Chao chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Ah! I wasn't anticipating that! I thought that you would make it into a chapter story and have Raphael work with Napoleon while behind his back he was figuring out a way to plot against him!

Nice story though (I really want to see a catagory on fanfiction for this game, its too good to have its stories in the Miscellanious catagory!)

Rhythm Thief Fan!

Galexia
hazeltopaz chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Well Sis, you did have an ending, but where's the beginning, or the main story that let up to Ralphael's death? Yeah, it's good, but it also has a flaw, and I mean a big one. Sorry. :/
XXSesshomaru'sFutureLoverXX chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
That was really good! I mean wow...awesome job my friend!

Keep up the good work!