Reviews for Banishment and Revelations
SailorYingYang chapter 9 . 3/17
I must know what happens next! This is awesome! I hope that Chibiusa takes her powers fully and blasts Queen Beryl.
Ceratina chapter 9 . 3/18/2013
omg. honestly ive been waiting for like ever for this to be updated. and I have to say, i'm really hooked on this. the way the characters are developing alon with the story. it's practically GOLD. may i ask how you came up with such a good story?
Nitrogirl chapter 9 . 3/13/2013
So, Beryl's plan is to start a civil war between the Outers and the Inners? Serena, do something!
Jovian Sun chapter 9 . 3/8/2013
stupid, stupid Neo-Queen. Spinning a web of lies...maybe she's not such an innocent pawn as I thought she could be. If it's Inners vs Outers, wonder if that means that Chibi-usa will side with the Outers. If it comes down to mother versus daughter, I'll put my money on Chibi-usa easily. She's still got 3 other Asteroid senshi to re-claim her powers from making her potentially stronger.
Still, I'm glad you updated! I hope you update again soon!
Guest chapter 9 . 3/8/2013
Continue :)
Nitrogirl chapter 8 . 10/2/2012
...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOO!

Why, Michiru?! Why?!

You can't have a moment of weakness and give listen to Beryl!
petiyaka chapter 8 . 9/28/2012
pretty good chapter
petiyaka chapter 7 . 8/14/2012
Shit, they caught Rei by taking Michiru's place.

Pretty good plot.
Nitrogirl chapter 7 . 7/26/2012
Yeah! Go ChibiUsa! Become independent!
Jovian Sun chapter 7 . 7/26/2012
great chapter. Kind of want her to out her mother's secret to the court and take the remaining powers back. I want to see what she can do. Serenity (Neo-Queen) has just proved that the Inner court can't be trusted. And the Neo-Queen is definitely a pawn in someone's agenda...
Moon-Princess-Serena1993 chapter 7 . 7/26/2012
Omg this is getting intense please update soon
petiyaka chapter 6 . 7/25/2012
pretty good chapter
Taeniaea chapter 6 . 7/17/2012
cool srory
Jovian Sun chapter 6 . 7/16/2012
You know this is starting to sound like Minako is being cocky and leading Serenity by the ear. Shame on Serenity for being stupid enough to let that happen if it's true. Maybe Ceres and Venus are more alike than it appears...
(Personally, I think the Outers should tell the Inners to take care of their own damn galaxy since they think they can't be trusted. I'd be full of resentment if I were one of the Outers!)
petiyaka chapter 5 . 7/11/2012