Reviews for Banishment and Revelations
haruka chapter 9 . 10/31/2015
please continued the fic
autobotlover chapter 9 . 6/18/2015
IEEEEE! You cannot stop it here! Please, more!
SailorYingYang chapter 9 . 3/17/2015
I must know what happens next! This is awesome! I hope that Chibiusa takes her powers fully and blasts Queen Beryl.
Ceratina chapter 9 . 3/18/2013
omg. honestly ive been waiting for like ever for this to be updated. and I have to say, i'm really hooked on this. the way the characters are developing alon with the story. it's practically GOLD. may i ask how you came up with such a good story?
Nitrogirl chapter 9 . 3/13/2013
So, Beryl's plan is to start a civil war between the Outers and the Inners? Serena, do something!
Jovian Sun chapter 9 . 3/8/2013
stupid, stupid Neo-Queen. Spinning a web of lies...maybe she's not such an innocent pawn as I thought she could be. If it's Inners vs Outers, wonder if that means that Chibi-usa will side with the Outers. If it comes down to mother versus daughter, I'll put my money on Chibi-usa easily. She's still got 3 other Asteroid senshi to re-claim her powers from making her potentially stronger.
Still, I'm glad you updated! I hope you update again soon!
Guest chapter 9 . 3/8/2013
Continue :)
Nitrogirl chapter 8 . 10/2/2012
...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOO!

Why, Michiru?! Why?!

You can't have a moment of weakness and give listen to Beryl!
petiyaka chapter 8 . 9/28/2012
pretty good chapter
petiyaka chapter 7 . 8/14/2012
Shit, they caught Rei by taking Michiru's place.

Pretty good plot.
Nitrogirl chapter 7 . 7/26/2012
Yeah! Go ChibiUsa! Become independent!
Jovian Sun chapter 7 . 7/26/2012
great chapter. Kind of want her to out her mother's secret to the court and take the remaining powers back. I want to see what she can do. Serenity (Neo-Queen) has just proved that the Inner court can't be trusted. And the Neo-Queen is definitely a pawn in someone's agenda...
Moon-Princess-Serena1993 chapter 7 . 7/26/2012
Omg this is getting intense please update soon
petiyaka chapter 6 . 7/25/2012