Reviews for Sapphire Dragoness
Kelly chapter 14 . 2/12/2013
Great job! I love the fight scene and how she rained fire on him.

I can't wait yo read the sequel. Will they end up together?
Guest chapter 13 . 1/1/2013
It's really good. Are they going to kiss again? Why did he almost kill her on the rooftop?
Guest chapter 11 . 11/23/2012
Omg! What's going to happen next?
Kaylyn chapter 13 . 11/18/2012
Ok this is the best Amon/oc story I have ever read! I love the detail and the charecter. And I also like how you made the charecter not invincible, like other stories. I'm most definitely going to read the sequel!
Mom chapter 8 . 11/4/2012
Wow things are really getting interesting. I can't to read what happens next!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Maybe all those OCs are firebenders since firebenders are hot(pun intended).
Wolfstar04 chapter 13 . 10/24/2012
next chap?
Guest chapter 4 . 10/22/2012
They kissed!?
Guest chapter 3 . 10/22/2012
another great chapter. What happened to her father? Is he secretly still alive?
Guest chapter 2 . 10/14/2012
Awesome job. you so a great job with the detail and dialog. What is bending and so you write your own lyrics in the song?
Guest chapter 2 . 10/3/2012
From Kelly,

I love all the detail in the first chapter. You really set the stage for the scene of the man that was going to rob the woman.

I could totally picture every detail.

Awesome!
Jewel1001 chapter 10 . 9/18/2012
Hey, just finished reading all 10 chapters; I am impressed! Your OC is very well written and original, not one dimensional like many OCs tend to end up.

The way you write Azola is brilliant, and I can't wait to find out what she'll do next. Looking forward to the next update :)
Snowstrike6 chapter 9 . 9/16/2012
Is this going to be a Azola/ Amon story?
ishibby chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Hi, there!

I like the name of your OC and it really is true that almost all OCs are firebenders(mine is too). Write more! If you could check out my LoK story, it would mean a lot :)

Best wishes for your writing endeavors,
ishibby
ctin939 chapter 7 . 7/22/2012
I never really liked anon but I love how you write him and this story and your oc is very interest I can't wait to find out more about her, and yeah the name sounds familiar t