Reviews for XMen Folk Tales
princess-daffodil chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
oh i do love good kiotr fiction. and this was lovely. so glad i found this story!

pd:]
sweet-n-sassy928 chapter 6 . 10/22/2012
(okay, so just try to ignore the fact that this is long, long, long overdue...)

ahahaha. this was funny) as if it weren't obvious by now, i am a total fan of good old fashion scott bashing. it could brighten even the worst of days... so funny. so sooo funny. fabulous- as usual darling.

looking forward to seeing more from you!

sweet-n-sassy928 chapter 3 . 7/28/2012
YAY) you've updated.

i must say, they way you adapt the characters to fit in these stories is fantastic- it's like they just belong in there in the first place. details like John watching the fire or Wanda being viewed as a witch really pull it all together, and make it seem like all this kind of occurred naturally. am i making any sense? whatever. just know that this has been well crafted, and i can see the time, effort, and preparation you've put into this (which is totally appreciated;)) so again, great job.

looking forward to your next piece.

sweet-n-sassy928 chapter 2 . 7/13/2012
yay) another chapter.

maybe I'm just obsessed with mythology/folklore/stories of the like, but I'm totally digging this story. again, excellently written and wonderfully adapted. keep it up!

my time is now chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Wow that was such a beautiful story. I loved it and the narrative. Colossus is my most favourite x men.
sweet-n-sassy928 chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
This was lovely. The voice is fantastic; the vernacular is realistic, but not confusing- which is totally awesome. (KIOTR is the BEST!) Well done! I'd love to see more.