Reviews for The Start of Something
PSML chapter 10 . 7/30/2014
Awww! So sweet! But it seems like you just skipped to the end...
Broh fan chapter 7 . 7/8/2014
16 and pregnant much... LOL
Koung chapter 4 . 1/26/2014
Ok so I decided to listen to Little Moments, while reading, and I was crying so hard haha I can't handle, but I don't want to stop reading.
Pandas01 chapter 10 . 12/20/2013
I didnt even think about Broh mpreg... Now it's my new obsession! I love love LOVE this story! And it's smut(; if there is a continuation or epilogue I would love to read it! You are an amazing writer! Job well done! :3
Guest chapter 10 . 9/2/2013
awww Iroh III
lee-ftw chapter 10 . 12/13/2012
This was amazing you are a talented writer, it would be awesome if there was an epilogue of them a few years later. :3
A Vulcan's Kiss chapter 10 . 9/2/2012
LOVE IT :D :D :D :D

Lol, the perkie joke got me everytime! I just like Ikki, she's hilarious!

I LOVE YOU, like literally, give me your skills so I can be just as awesome.
Teenfreaker chapter 10 . 8/2/2012
This, was truly a beuatiful story, really, i would like to see them a few years in the future, maybe having a kid more.
DirtyChiChi chapter 10 . 7/22/2012
This story was really cute! I hope you do some preggo Bolin one shots in the future. :)
Manon chapter 7 . 7/19/2012
This thing is killing me it's so funny. I can't stop laughing, it's horrible! Love you for writing something like this, by the way. I'm gonna read on now. Wiping tears of mirth from my eyes. Tee-hee.
Jigoku Hoshi chapter 10 . 7/19/2012
Oh my goodness this story was just way too sweet! I loved every single chapter. And Bolin and Iroh made me giggle so much. I really loved the last chapter especially with the baby's name. And thank you for making this an m-preg. It's one of my favorite things that unfortunately I haven't seen around for a couple of good years. So thank you so much!
Pheonix Autumn chapter 10 . 7/13/2012
Awww that was sooo cute!
Pheonix Autumn chapter 9 . 7/13/2012
I counted four times you mentioned honor in the storyline!
Phoenix Rex chapter 10 . 7/12/2012
This was really nice. The end made me smile. :).
BeeBee Forthwright chapter 10 . 7/12/2012
more pregnant colin would be awesome! lol this story was adorable XD
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »