Reviews for 13 Slay Ride
HaleyAlex2013 chapter 1 . 3/12
Good story. Good use of an old character.
RestlessSoul03 chapter 14 . 6/21/2013
Fucking psycho. And fucking JJ always giving Elle a pass, pissing me off.
Sorry, I got a little worked up there. :P
I can't get enough of your stories, I love the way you write the characters as well as your writing style, it's so addictive.
Mia Lee 75 chapter 6 . 2/24/2013
I just noticed one mistake in this chapter. You have Elle being shot by Charles Haid. She Wasn't, Charles Haid is the actor that played Randall Garner. Garner was the one who shot Elle. The Fisher King.
izzy95 chapter 21 . 8/19/2012
What a great story! :)
srhittson chapter 21 . 7/9/2012
loved the story
dajwoh chapter 21 . 7/7/2012
Oh my god.. yet another awesome story!
Keep up the good work. Cant wait til the next one.

/Kat
gleeeeeeeek89 chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
I really don't want a story with JJ really hurt. Please :'(

And, can Henry's first word be Mama? But he only says it to Emily or to JJ when he wants Emily lol. I think Emily would feel sooo much pride :D then his second word Mommy. But that's harder to say haha
Guest chapter 21 . 7/5/2012
Can you make a story where JJ is seriously hurt?
Swishla chapter 21 . 7/5/2012
Interesting reflection of Hotch's - I never felt Elle was really part of the team. She always seemed to be trying too hard or something. I did think them having her shoot the rapist was not true to her character though. You gave her more closure which was nice. And your chemistry between JJ and Emily just gets better with each story. Thanks for sharing!
Swishla chapter 20 . 7/5/2012
Nice way to kind of resolve things for Elle and having her realize she's in control of her own life. OMG, Reid was JUST perfect with setting Morgan up. Wahahahahaa, I'm still on the floor with that one.
Swishla chapter 18 . 7/5/2012
Really now, did Elle think that would through Prentiss? Am still loving bad a Prentiss and the confrontation.
Swishla chapter 17 . 7/5/2012
Wahahahaha...love Reid pretending to be Morgan. Totally funny and provides the right amount of humor for this tale.
Secrets For Sale chapter 21 . 7/5/2012
Oh, the below comment was from me. Guess I got too excited about the updates and forgot to login to my account to review. Once again, good job! ;)
Guest chapter 21 . 7/5/2012
Woohoo, another happy ending! But sad that the story has come to an end, yet looking forward to your new story!

Poor Garcia getting so little sleep to help the team, she always impressed me with how well she do with her job. Hotch, great shot! Cute interaction between Reid and Sally too! Oh, thought I'll get to see the interaction between Emily and Elle when Emily return the revolver to her. Is it weird that I feel kinda sad that Elle didn't hurt Emily? Not that I like seeing Emily hurt, just wanted to see a protective JJ :) And no more talk between JJ and Elle? I was hoping to see Elle apologizing to JJ and Emily for the things she did to them.

God, we nearly lost JJ to Albert. Thank God for Elle and Rossi quick reaction! Poor Emily have to get stitch again. The hospital scene is so sweet Finally Elle realized that she doesn't really love JJ. And it's so cute when JJ and Emily fighting over who to drive the car, sneaky JJ for using the innocent yet 'threatening' act. Haha! Henry started crawling! So, when can we gonna see him speaking his first word? A happy family of three! How about increase it to a happy family of four or five? ;)
DarXe chapter 21 . 7/5/2012
Wonderful. I've never been a fan of Elle. I didn't mind her when she was on the show, but wasn't sad to see her go either. I NEVERc could see her and JJ together.. yes I did have an ewwww moment for that flashback. LOL Thanks for another great story. Can't for the next... (hint hint)