Reviews for Marvel Slayers
God of Vampires aka Alucard chapter 2 . 8/4
I have one problem with this chapter and it's the fact that Angle lost his soul way after this night.
Esmereilda chapter 6 . 4/2
yea that's a lousy name and he probs got taunted and teased mercilessly as kid when his peers got old enough to get it cuz ppl can be mean like that
Kimmy chapter 6 . 1/12/2019
Update pls
Sorentia chapter 6 . 8/21/2016
It's a shame you didn't continue this. I love seeing Buffy using firearms as the Slayer in Sunnydale. So many stories pick up post-Sunnydale when Buffy had already developed a deep-seated distaste for firearms and suddenly have her perfectly comfortable with them with no real explanation as to how that happened. You, on the other hand, have given us a Buffy that has a logical reason to become comfortable with firearms and is prior to most of the trauma's in her life that involved someone using a firearm against her with the notable exception of Darla.
God of Vampires aka Alucard chapter 2 . 7/14/2016
Huge problem here! First Kendra didn't show up until after Halloween. Second no one but Jenny Calendars uncle knew about the escape clause.
Guest chapter 4 . 2/29/2016
Nope, just nope. Memories aren't like a library. They're more like an almost instantly fast network, like the worldwide web, but without any dns... thingeys.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/29/2016
...dafuchisdhis? So... Willow somehow knows about the curse, but can't recognize another slayer just beside them?

Sorry, it's interesting, and mostly okay, but that was confusing.
Toby the house elf chapter 2 . 2/2/2016
Thank you for the Name correction on the Romani you have no idea how much it annoys me when people call me a Gypsy
Dragonman109 chapter 6 . 10/21/2015
Please update soon.
James Birdsong chapter 6 . 5/30/2015
Good six chapters.
Talon5Krrde chapter 6 . 4/26/2014
More please!

This is a very interesting story!

What about the others? What did they keep?

They all seemed a bit shifty...
Guest chapter 6 . 10/14/2013
AWSOME!
bradsan92 chapter 6 . 8/15/2013
I really hope you'll try to update this one. I want to read what happen with all of them. I would love to read how Kendra tells her watcher that she is staying in Sunnydale and the Council tried to punish her for being rogue not counting on Buffy, Cordy, Xander and maybe Willow and Giles protecting her.

I really hope that Fox can convince them that even bad people has to die or be punished because that saves lives and bad people are far worse than bad Demons. Bad people choose to act bad while bad demons act like their nature shows them to act. not telling to kill all bad people because e a thief is bad but not a murderer or rapist or something like that.

Can't wait if Cordy and Xander are getting guns and that Fox can convince Buffy to learn magic and strange languages.

So please update
Guest chapter 6 . 12/19/2012
Is this set in Season 2? Or is it an AU? Because they didn't know about the curse until halfway.
Chi Vayne chapter 6 . 7/18/2012
"Yes... My mother... she was... very vindictive..."
Funny. Was his brother named Tai Ni?