Reviews for How I Wonder What You Are
artemis 5 chapter 1 . 1/3
man i can actully see that
PotatoLizard chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
You're such a major Wally! XD
firefenix12 chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
. .
(how do you do it?)
of course it would hardly happen but still cute
fiery ( Fenix )
i-Spit-on-Fire chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
this story makes me happy
Gen chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Dude this this so full of good things. I love the dynamic between them. ( I adore it in fact.) You write them so well I can see all of this happening in my minds eye.
( If you have a tumblr you should contact me so we can talk about Artemis/Wally feels. I"m there at
just give me a holler.)
imaginaryvigilante chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Wow. I kind of love this. A lot. A lot a lot.

It's so beautifully written and just sdfikjsldfjslfjpwerfjlfksdf fabulous.

I screamed for a little while after reading it.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Awwwww! I love it!
aprilpowers chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
I love this! The banter, their chemistry, the hot making out scenes...Great job!
Immortalfantasylover chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
I had a giant goofy grin on my face the entire time. Love the story.
leafysummers chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
You really did an amazing job of making Artemis's thoughts visible...if you know what I mean. :P Great detail! It's like a memorandum of their Season 1 relationship and the fmotion you put in it was very realistic. Nice job! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Soooooooooo cute!
theMagicBehindtheMask chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
This is so beautiful. I love the insight they have for each other, and the fact that it didn't seem too terribly... I think unbelievable, is the word? I mean, a lot of times you read these things and it's like, "and i knew that he was just insecure because when he was six years old he kissed lizzie on the playground and she kicked him in the shin and all his friends laughed at him and i know this even though i hadn't met him until he was 18 and i was never told this story by anyone." y'know? Your story is entirely plausible, which I applaud.
Keep writing!
-Magic.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
wonderful
with-her-eyes-wide-shut chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Read about this story on tumblr. Perfect.
Purple Majestic chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
i enjoyes reading this story.