Reviews for Cinnamon, Chocolate, and Vanilla
Mimimikan chapter 3 . 22h ago
Oh my effin god, this cheered me up and cured my depression from flunking today's exam. Chapter 3 - this is so what Akihiko would do xD smexy and hilarious!
nightlover38 chapter 3 . 11/22/2013
This was sexy!
Elaina Newport chapter 3 . 11/8/2013
The ending killed me... O Usami sempai... You are a god... * worships* and we are your humble perverted followers.
Ino Death chapter 3 . 10/8/2013
omg this was amazing XD
Vita Orlando chapter 3 . 9/29/2013
I know this has been around for a while, but I just had to let you know it is completely brilliant! I bow before your smut writing prowess!
Tentai.t chapter 3 . 9/26/2013
You are my official yaoi God! I love you! And woah! A new chappie for Uke Flu just came up. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
Plegurl17 chapter 3 . 3/17/2013
I love this story. So so so fucking kinkey
Daniel Lazerus chapter 3 . 2/13/2013
Is it my imagination or did you change this last chapter? Maybe I thought I read it before in a dream but hadn't. That must be it because if I had ever read Misaki giving head to Hiroki, I sure as hell would have remembered that. I cannot recall the last thing I read that struck me as so unbelievably hot.

Kamijou in his professorial role, instructing Misaki? F*cking hell, that's brilliant. And Using the dream sequence ending to save yourself from the hardcore Egoists... Okay, I'll by that. I only hope that you continue to record more of the Rabbit's dreams.

Okay, this is just a weird quirk of mine but I am going to have to go back and read. I don't recall Akhiko stripping off the condom after his bout with Hiroki and then he comes inside Misaki. Did I miss a step there when I was reading?

"He could write a best seller during a bubble bath with a pirate rubber ducky as his muse."

That is a brilliant line, dear Flamingo. One that could be equally applied to you. This was a great piece of PWP. Sexy, Hard, Humorous... these are three of my favorite things. Excellent work! Now I have to go find some way to cool down.
Daniel Lazerus chapter 2 . 2/13/2013
You are so wonderfully evil wit the pictures you put in my head, Black Bird. There is so much wrong with this picture and yet so simultaneously right. People should turn the cannon into fodder more often.

While I have to say that I was disappointed that Hiroki blew first, losing the bet, (though I knew you'd be hard pressed in your rabbit worship to let him win), you have made up for it with the professor blowing Misaki's mind after blowing Misaki's... well, you know.

I found the image of on the cusp Misaki, opening up to Akihiko to be oh so tasty!

And the flash back to Hiroki's wild college nights... Now that was a lovely bit. Terrible of me, but I wouldn't mind reading that lemon.

So many flavors here and all so crisp. Just makes me crave more. That said, I better slip over to the last course.
Daniel Lazerus chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Okay, so I saw that I had not reviewed chapter three of this and then realized that my first two reviews must have gone down with YFF. So I figured I best re-read the whole thing over again and be through.

Damn, Flamingo, what you do to me. Throwing aside Hiroki's love of Nowaki and all the monogamous conventions of Yaoi, you have made something here that makes me feel so very dirty... and so very delicious.

I love the banter you write between Akihiko and Hiroki. You have your own unique style. And while I know the dog howls about your angry Hiroki, seeing him all spark and dominance here... well.. I'm not a dog but it makes me growl.

And Akihiko handing Misaki like a ragdoll... So perverse and yet so pleasing. GRRRRRRR to the second power.

Now I am off to re-read the next chapter. You've tickled my tastebuds with your Cinnamon, Chocolate, and Vanillia and I haven't had my fill yet.
WhiteKitsune1614 chapter 3 . 2/8/2013
Oh god, I laughed so hard when Hiroki threatened him :') I like this Fanfiction It was good! i would have liked to read Misaki's opinion to this :') It would have been fuuuuuuny!
barettachante chapter 3 . 1/31/2013
Loved, loved, LOVED the story! I could hardly wait until you posted back here, and then I lost track of time...blah, blah, blah!
Anyway...keep the stories 'coming'
Hugs and Kisses-Baretta Chante
TheGrandJester chapter 3 . 1/25/2013
Hah! Misaki would KILL Usagi! :)
inuyasha.lover33 chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Wow... What a good lemon 0/0 my face is so red hahaha
Guest chapter 3 . 1/13/2013
that was pure genius, i would love to read more of this kinda stuff in the future, please continue to your hearts content XP x