Reviews for A Very Grim Traffic Jam
Biichi-gi chapter 4 . 6/14/2014
Yup, just big kids. It was hilarious.
Guest chapter 4 . 2/9/2014
delightful.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/29/2013
Good job this story was so funny!
Nahaliel chapter 4 . 2/11/2013
This whole thing was so, so enjoyable! So funny and sweet at the same time. Love how your portrayed Nick and Monroe's bromance! They're too cute. Loved this!
Desertfyre chapter 4 . 8/3/2012
Hilarious! Loved it!
Pajaro Negro chapter 4 . 7/19/2012
Great end. I liked Monroe shoving Nick into the lake and then the misunderstanding where everyone thought that Monroe had saved Nick.

Just one complaint: In the early part of this chapter, when Rosalee and Monroe were talking, you wrote their reactions on the same line as the other person's dialogue. That got very confusing. If I read a line of dialogue and then the next part says something like "Rosalee smirked," then it sounds like Rosalee smirked after saying that dialogue. That's not how you wrote it, though. It was confusing.
Pajaro Negro chapter 3 . 7/19/2012
This is the chapter where I favorite the story. You make something as mundane as a traffic jam so hilarious! Nick is so weird.
Pajaro Negro chapter 2 . 7/19/2012
Hahaha, I love that Monroe know about Nick and that Nick is failing to hide. I like Rosalee's plants, too.
Pajaro Negro chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Monroe's moodiness really put me on edge. Great job as a writer altering your reader's emotions! This was good stuff.
Dorothy chapter 4 . 7/16/2012
I would like to know what happens next. This is a great story.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/3/2012
Such a good story! Wish it was longer, just because I wanted to keep reading, but it does make sense as it is. Absolutely LOVED the texting bits! You could make a whole story centered around Nick & Monroe's txts. Hope to see more Grimm from you soon!
mi guard chapter 4 . 7/3/2012
I enjoyed this fic very much.
It would be nice to read more from you.
Angelzodica013 chapter 4 . 7/2/2012
Wow this was really good! I like how funny and so natural this all was. :D I especially like how Monroe ended up like a hero in Rose's eyes XD They are soooo cute together. Poor Nick, Juliette has so much to worry for him. lol When will he ever learn that now that he's a Grimm, there's no such thing as a 'Wesen Free Saturday'?
I love your style of writing and how well the story just flowed. The only problem for me is that txt conversation that Nick and Monroe were having at the end. There were parts that Nick was talking and it had Monroe's name and times where words shouldn't have been bolded but where. It threw me off for a bit but I got what you meant and it still got across the feeling of forgiveness and friendship.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/2/2012
I enjoyed it! It is a little confusing when you put one person's dialog and another person's reaction in the same line.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/2/2012
I love the image of Nick and Monroe texting each other while sharing a car. This was like watching a slightly less ridiculous National Lampoon's movie. Hee, hee, hee.