Reviews for Uriah's Ewe Lamb
averyschaefer chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
Great story! I like how Uriah got his wife back. That was messed up how David did him. Tried to get him to sleep with his wife after getting him drunk and then when he didn't do it because his friends was still in battle he had him killed! Bravo Michal told David she concerned couldve gave him kids also.
Ed Harley chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Considering all the embarrassing stuff that happened in the Old Testament- in the the afterlife maybe everyone should just agree to act like it didn't happen- imagine running into Lot's daughters, for instance...
meezzy chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
LOL! David got burned!

Seriously though, good fic. I always felt bad for Uriah and Bathsheba, esp Uriah though. The poor guy got killed for nothing! By all accounts, he was a good soldier and a loyal citizen. He didn't deserve that.

Adding in Michal was a nice touch. It's especially sad since she and David seemed to be so in love in the beginning.
Queen of Spiritual chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Nice little storyline. I liked it.
Vader'sMistress chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
When I was little and I read the bible I always wondered why people cheered for David as they did for Uther Pendragon when their stories are they sent two brave warriors to their death, in the case of Uther he caused it.

As much as the bible and it is said that David loved Bathsheeba that he sacrificed God's wrath when he took their first son away, I think Batsheeba deserves to be with Uriah better because Uriah was really wrong, he sought a better life with David and David betrayed him, I love Michal appearing to him and giving him his due too.

Great story :)