Reviews for come and fill this aching night
Princess-Warrior 17 chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
This was quite sad, but well written. Really good job :) Oh, and I totally agree. Beck and Jade need to get back together pronto! It's just weird that they're still broken up. They're way better together, than as separate people. At least in my mind.
khay chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
really powerful imagery.

i felt the weight of jade's sadness post-breakup and i feel like i just broke up with an ex too

great job.
curly1221 chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Oh my lord, this was deep. So beautifully written and such creativity... the whole thing is downright perfect. The detail is incredible and the way everything is worded... I have never read anything as beautiful as this.
I agree that Dan Schneider needs to wake up and smell the coffee and bring Bade back! Or else we will use our Bade Blades against him... *evil laugh*
Anywho, what you just wrote isn't just a fanfiction, it's a masterpiece. Keep on writing, you're great at it!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Words can't describe how wonderful this one-shot is. I've read it more than once (It's that amazing). This story is full with emotions. I love how you protrayed Jade in this. This is simply brilliant! :)
Ailodierap chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
I'm not a Bade shipper. Not at all. So I don't know why I read this... but I can honestly say I'm extremely glad I did. The imagery in this oneshot is so powerful and the sadness and emptiness Jade is feeling is actually translated perfectly into words here. And I know how difficult it is to write emotions like that, having tried it countless times myself, but there really are few words to describe that emptiness, and yet somehow you managed to do it, so I can't congratulate you enough for that.

Brilliant work, you should be proud of yourself!

-Ailodierap
BrightPinkSapphire chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
I enjoyed reading your story.
It was very nicely written. Good job.