Reviews for The Path of Blood
Vampire dog chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
That was a very good story, it almost made me cry.
AvianReader chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Heh. Tragic. But why would Lelouch and C.C. separate and a guy randomly shoot him? (unless of course the guy recognizes him as the Demon Emperor) And how did he get back to his bedroom is C.C. was shot (...was she? It was sorta confusing at the end)
Anyway, you often switch between using "C2" and "C.C.", why not just stick with "C.C."? You can also use the search and replace function to make it consistent.
Ppsh chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Wow, this was possibly even more depressing than the story about him being locked in the coffin for a thousand years before waking up and realizing all of humanity is dead. lol. Outdid yourself.
Suzuki Uchiha chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Awesome
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
very nice story. I hope u continue and make another chapter
chichi511 chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Continue please! :O
4braxas chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
It's long, but not too long, wording is proper. The situation he is/was in is kind of unexpected, and bites the reader all the time while reading it. Nothing is on a large scale, just a personal story of one lost immortal.
They didn't talk much to each other, just a word here, and word there, but you've done it great, because it leaves a slight feeling of edge for the C. fans, and readers in general.
It felt like reading a chapter in a smaller novel, everything has been properly paced and expresed.
This story has been makred as "Tragedy", and tragedy only, so it will be a bit of a painful read, not exactly what the readers are looking forward too, but they will feel troubled by the character's problems, rather than by the lack of their own satisfaction and expectations.
Sadness or anxiety are deeper emotions than happines, and are harder to induce, especialy if you consider fictional characters which have to be properly brought to life, which you've done greatly again.
I expected this to have more chapters, but it seems to be complete, I guess Lelouch could be happy with the outcome compared to what he gets in some of your other stories.
Once again, well written, characters feel like they're there, readers aren't getting everything they want, I enjoyed it and felt sad about their situation, thank you for a well written story.
renielle14 chapter 1 . 6/29/2012