Reviews for Right Place, Right Time
Captain Kari chapter 1 . 4/17
Awesome, Just awesome.
'Nuff said.
A Guy Named George chapter 1 . 3/16
I enjoyed this quite a lot, I hope you do something else from this universe one day. :D
kenfromnhus chapter 1 . 2/14
I hope you write more Stephanie Rogers stories.
crazykrew chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
Awesome...
CapitalME chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
Loved it :)
Rase chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
This was a very well paced short story. You did a good job of representing the challenges faced by suddenly finding oneself in a new culture.
Raven Azura Ivy chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
That was excellent! I loved it. You definitely captured the famous Tony Stark attitude and transferred it very well. I'm totally going to read some more.
endy chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
wow! I'm in awe
sissy chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
that was amazing.
Souplog chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Spectacular. Good stuff. Love how Stephanie confronts modern values by asserting herself, and how that process is facilitated by the unlikely love interest. I mean I knew the pairing going in, but I like the character development, you know? Can't wait til your next story.
fille au hazard chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
This was an absolute joy to read. I'm always looking for good femslash but it is surprisingly hard to find. The way you depicted Toni and Stephanie was wonderful; I think that if Marvel ever decided to make a gender bender comic then their female Captain America and Iron Man would be exactly like yours. Thank you very much for writing such and enjoyable story.
Blacksash chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
*whimpers* Why doesn't this fic go on, and on, and on ad infinitum? I want more! *sniffles* Seriously though, I really enjoyed reading this, thank-you so much for writing. All the best, Lea )
Skald of Freya chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
This was truly terrific, I completely loved it. Very fluffy and sweet, just up my alley.

The way you handled their characters was great, while keeping true to their core personalities but still giving a completely different image of them. It wasn't just Steve and Tony in female bodies, they truly were Stephanie and Toni.

I love the Avengers, but I always felt a bit sad about how the male dominated cast essentially makes good femslash impossible. And then I stumbled upon this, best of both worlds.

So a great big thanks to you for writing this, I have a feeling I'll be reading this again (probably more than once).
Rosie Jade Ramsey chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
This was very beautiful.:)
Darthme1011 chapter 1 . 2/17/2013