Reviews for The Exception
The March Hatter chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
I loved this! It was amazingly written, and such an interesting subject and perspective, that I found myself completely enthralled from the word go. You have such a handle on the characters, their motivations and their thoughts and feelings. I was especially fond of this bit:

"He was so wrong to think he could keep John in his little room in Sherlock's mind palace. John has stomped all over Sherlock's brain, leaving ugly jumpers and loose change in every room"

It showed, in only two sentences, one of the greatest facets of the John/Sherlock relationship. I'm a little bit in love right now.
666Neme666 chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
This was so beautiful! But the last sentence broke my heart. :( I love your style, it was perfect for Sherlock's thoughts, and I loved every minute of this fic. Thank you! :)
thejigsawtimess chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
I love this an extraordinary amount. It's beautiful and so realistic. Also, I couldn't stop laughing when John came and Sherlock was coughing. 3
softcorecurls chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
This is a well-written Johnlock I've never seen before! LOVE IT. I am dying to know why John is acting like nothing happened. Did Sherlock dream it all up in a drug-induced haze or is John really pretending nothing happened between them? Please write more! Your grasp of language and modern British slang is impressive :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
This was a really good read, it felt very... realistic and perfectly in character. Not rushed or unnatural, just. Right. Thank you for sharing, I look forward to reading more! c:
Mirith Griffin chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
This is charming and funny and sad. I love the quirky humor in comments like "He sounds like woolen socks would sound if they could talk" and "Poor John is still trying to adjust his mental flat, moving Sherlock from his 'never in a million years' room to his 'currently having sex with' digs." Sherlock's POV is a delight. Well done.
SnapeintheGrass chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
So this is great and wonderful and I love it and I vote for a continuation. Yesssir.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
This story is brilliant. It started off... I don't know... but after a little while I was really intrigued.
This might be an unusual opinion but I really like that the dividing lines between sexualities are blurred - John being straight, Sherlock being asexual, but it still happens - because I'm not sure there are categories of sexuality at all. I don't know about other people, obviously, but I doubt that anyone is entirely straight, entirely gay or entirely asexual.
Sherlock's thought process is very believable. I just generally like the way you write. Uhh, I think that's all. Lots of love from the UK x